A Forum for all Sonic and Gaming fans alike
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Sonic Chronicles II; Invasion on Eggmanland. (Ready for sign ups.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jymaru
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1204
Female Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 22
Location : Somewhere in the depths of your spine

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Chronicles II; Invasion on Eggmanland. (Ready for sign ups.)   Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:31 pm

Jamy666 wrote:
...
...*sigh* It seems like no-one else will join us, at the moment, so I shall probably just gets this game going, shall I..?
Others, can join us later, if they'd like...

To all players;
You are just outside the entrance to the ruins. To the left of you is a small set of step leading up to another dorr in side the ruins. Behind you, leads back to H.Q. where you just came from. In front of you is a very long set of steps, leading to the remians of Palace Santuary Zone, & to the right is a cloud only reachable by Flying and Gliding characters. What will you do?

A - Return to H.Q.
B - Continue the main objective by going straight ahead, and down the stairs.
C - Turn left and see what is behind the other door.
D - Jump on the cloud (For flying and gliders, only.)
E - Look to see if any items are nearby.

'Let's see if there's any loot around here, shall we?' Knuckles says.

_________________

Signature by our very own StarlightSonic, such a dear
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jymaru.deviantart.com
Jamy666
Sonic Rank
avatar

Posts : 472
Male Join date : 2009-12-03
Age : 28
Location : County Durham, United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Chronicles II; Invasion on Eggmanland. (Ready for sign ups.)   Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:06 pm

Jymaru wrote:
Jamy666 wrote:
...
...*sigh* It seems like no-one else will join us, at the moment, so I shall probably just gets this game going, shall I..?
Others, can join us later, if they'd like...

To all players;
You are just outside the entrance to the ruins. To the left of you is a small set of step leading up to another door in side the ruins. Behind you, leads back to H.Q. where you just came from. In front of you is a very long set of steps, leading to the remains of Palace Sanctuary Zone, & to the right is a cloud only reachable by Flying and Gliding characters. What will you do?

A - Return to H.Q.
B - Continue the main objective by going straight ahead, and down the stairs.
C - Turn left and see what is behind the other door.
D - Jump on the cloud (For flying and gliders, only.)
E - Look to see if any items are nearby.

'Let's see if there's any loot around here, shall we?' Knuckles says.

(I'm guessing you're going for "E", yes?)

To Jymaru:
You have quick search of the immediate area, to find 3 rings and a Item box that is showing a Question mark, indicating it's contents is unknown.
<3 rings added to wallet>

What will you do?

A - Pop open the box.
B - Leave it.
C - Search for more items.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Sombrearia@hotmail.co.uk
Jymaru
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1204
Female Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 22
Location : Somewhere in the depths of your spine

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Chronicles II; Invasion on Eggmanland. (Ready for sign ups.)   Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:17 am

'Wonder what's inside,' Knuckles says to himself, confidently opening the box.

(It's strange playing a reckless person XD)

_________________

Signature by our very own StarlightSonic, such a dear
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jymaru.deviantart.com
Wally325
Super Sonic Rank
avatar

Posts : 835
Male Join date : 2009-12-27
Age : 19
Location : Northern Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Chronicles II; Invasion on Eggmanland. (Ready for sign ups.)   Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:35 pm



*As I look around, memories roll around in my head*
Me; *sigh* I remember taking Cosmos on hher first fly in the Tornado... She loved it..... Hold up, don't remeber that COM Tower there...
<B Please>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jamy666
Sonic Rank
avatar

Posts : 472
Male Join date : 2009-12-03
Age : 28
Location : County Durham, United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Chronicles II; Invasion on Eggmanland. (Ready for sign ups.)   Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:15 pm

Jymaru wrote:
'Wonder what's inside,' Knuckles says to himself, confidently opening the box.

(It's strange playing a reckless person XD)

(No offence Jya, but you could please say which one you're choosing in the post, too (like "A, please", or "C for me", etc)..? It's just, you may confuse myself, and anyone who is watching.)

To Jya:
You open the box, and come across a fire Shield.
Its surrounds you in flames as a form of protection. Certain attacks you are immune to while in the shield, but one hit, and you will lose said shield.
<Bonus - Flame shield acquired>

What will you do now?

A - Go into H.Q.
B - Go down to the airfield.
C - Turn right, and go into the vault.

To Wally:
You enter the communication tower, of which used to be of service. Inside is an old control panel, used to communicate with airborne planes. In the distance, you can clearly make out the figure in the distance, if you look out the window. On a chair is a piece of old machinery with Miles' twin-tail insignia on it, there is also, a metallic storage locker, which seems to be locked.
What do you do..?

A - Check for a frequency on the control panel.
B - Look out the window, to see what's around.
C - Check out the piece of machinery.
D - Try to brake the lock on the storage locker.
E - Leave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Sombrearia@hotmail.co.uk
Wally325
Super Sonic Rank
avatar

Posts : 835
Male Join date : 2009-12-27
Age : 19
Location : Northern Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Chronicles II; Invasion on Eggmanland. (Ready for sign ups.)   Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:30 pm

Hmmmm, that peice of Machinery..... Looks like one of my old things...
<C, Pleae>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jymaru
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1204
Female Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 22
Location : Somewhere in the depths of your spine

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Chronicles II; Invasion on Eggmanland. (Ready for sign ups.)   Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:53 pm

'I might as well search some more,' Knuckles says, going into the vault.

(C)

_________________

Signature by our very own StarlightSonic, such a dear
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jymaru.deviantart.com
Jamy666
Sonic Rank
avatar

Posts : 472
Male Join date : 2009-12-03
Age : 28
Location : County Durham, United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Chronicles II; Invasion on Eggmanland. (Ready for sign ups.)   Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:34 pm

To Wally:
You approach the machine. You can clearly see It seems to be a unique power cell of some kind. It seems fully charged.
What will you do?

A - Pick it up.
B - See if it could power the control panel.
C - Leave it.

To Jymaru:
You turn left into the Vault Miles went in before. Inside is a lit torch and a stone tablet, which cannot be deciphered yet. Also a large crack is in on the back wall.
What will you do?

A - Get an item(s) (you say which.).
B - Try to punch/Hammer the wall.
C - Turn back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Sombrearia@hotmail.co.uk
Wally325
Super Sonic Rank
avatar

Posts : 835
Male Join date : 2009-12-27
Age : 19
Location : Northern Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Chronicles II; Invasion on Eggmanland. (Ready for sign ups.)   Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:18 pm


Me; Hmm, seems like some sort of energy cell... Better be carefull, I might get a shock...
<A please>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jymaru
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1204
Female Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 22
Location : Somewhere in the depths of your spine

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Chronicles II; Invasion on Eggmanland. (Ready for sign ups.)   Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:59 am

'I'll pick up the tablet, might be useful,' Knuckles says, 'Though the torch could help too, I guess.'

(A - Tablet)

_________________

Signature by our very own StarlightSonic, such a dear
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jymaru.deviantart.com
Jamy666
Sonic Rank
avatar

Posts : 472
Male Join date : 2009-12-03
Age : 28
Location : County Durham, United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Chronicles II; Invasion on Eggmanland. (Ready for sign ups.)   Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:50 pm

(Sorry for the delay, guy and girl...)

Anyway:

To Wally:
You pick up the power unit. Though it is quite old, no ill effects come from you picking it up. The devices was indeed created by your truly (Tails), but you cannot recall what it's used for.
<Obtained Old power unit.>
What will you do now?

A - Check out the control panel.
B - Look into the distance, at the silhouettes.
C - Try to break into the locker.
D - Leave COM tower.

To Jymaru:
You obtain the Stone tablet. Though the script seems a bit familiar to you (Knuckles), you cannot make it out what it says.
You leave the torch alone.
<Obtained Stone tablet.>
What will you do, now?

A - Try to break the wall.
B - Try to take a lit torch too.
C - Leave the vault.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Sombrearia@hotmail.co.uk
Jymaru
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1204
Female Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 22
Location : Somewhere in the depths of your spine

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Chronicles II; Invasion on Eggmanland. (Ready for sign ups.)   Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:11 pm

'I might need a light, better take a torch,' Knuckles says, doing rather more thinking than normal

(B)

_________________

Signature by our very own StarlightSonic, such a dear
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jymaru.deviantart.com
Wally325
Super Sonic Rank
avatar

Posts : 835
Male Join date : 2009-12-27
Age : 19
Location : Northern Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Chronicles II; Invasion on Eggmanland. (Ready for sign ups.)   Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:44 pm


Me; Hey this is mine... But I don't remember what it was used for... I'll check the control panel
(A please)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jamy666
Sonic Rank
avatar

Posts : 472
Male Join date : 2009-12-03
Age : 28
Location : County Durham, United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Chronicles II; Invasion on Eggmanland. (Ready for sign ups.)   Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:26 pm

To Jymaru:
You pick up the lit up torch, as you do, you hear a click come for it's hold, as if a switch had been pressed. Suddenly, the floor gives away, and you plummet below.
After a very long drop, you land in an aqueduct still in use, and full of fresh water. It sends far down and straight into a lake. You float down it, and deep fogs begins to roll. Once you stop moving, you edge to shore, which you found it is actually marshland.
Knuckles; you have Reached Mirror Fog Zone. An area that was once marshland, but now Eggman's minions patrol the area.
Big's house is somewhere in this place, though, it's not exactly easy to spot anything; The fogged vapour from the polluted Swamp, is thick, has been known to cause vivid illusions. The lit torch you collected before coming here gives some viewing distance, but you can still easily get lost in here.
A head of you, you hear a squelching noise. Behind you, you hear running water and splashing. To the right of you is a face of a cliff, the soil is too loose to climb, and to your left, you cannot hear anything, but a red light seems to be hovering around in the deep fog.
What will you do?

A - Go forward
B - Go to your left.
C - Turn around, and head towards the water.
D - Use your torch to scan the immediate area.

To Wally:
You check the Control panel; Though it seems operation, what remained of it's power waned a long time ago. It seem the last time it picked something up, was a few days before you got there...that's rotten luck. The control panel does have a record of the last plane to seen here though, as well as a loose panel underneath, that you can only really notice when you get close.
What will you do?

A - Check the flight log.
B - Open the loose panel
C - See if the power unit you have can power it.
D - Leave the Control panel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Sombrearia@hotmail.co.uk
Jymaru
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1204
Female Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 22
Location : Somewhere in the depths of your spine

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Chronicles II; Invasion on Eggmanland. (Ready for sign ups.)   Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:35 am

Knuckles lifts his torch higher and scans the immediate area

(D)

_________________

Signature by our very own StarlightSonic, such a dear
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jymaru.deviantart.com
Wally325
Super Sonic Rank
avatar

Posts : 835
Male Join date : 2009-12-27
Age : 19
Location : Northern Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Chronicles II; Invasion on Eggmanland. (Ready for sign ups.)   Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:04 pm

*Examines control panel*

Me; Could that... Be powered by the energy cell?

<C>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jamy666
Sonic Rank
avatar

Posts : 472
Male Join date : 2009-12-03
Age : 28
Location : County Durham, United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Chronicles II; Invasion on Eggmanland. (Ready for sign ups.)   Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:44 pm

To Jymaru:
You scan around the immediate area, and see a gleam in the side of the cliff face. Also, a haunting sound is coming from you left as you shine the torch. You also hear a very faint woman's voice ahead, the voice's source maybe noticing the light you're shining. On the ground seems to what look like iridescent mushrooms.

What will you do?

A - Go forward
B - Go left
C - Turn around and approach the water.
D - Examine the cliff face.
F - Pick up the mushrooms.

To Wally:
You attempted to use the old power unit to power the control panel; Sadly it seems the power until is a bit too big to fit. The unit your holding only seems to work on things you've created, or things similar.
What will you do now?

A - Open the loose panel.
B - Check the flight log.
C - Leave the control panel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Sombrearia@hotmail.co.uk
Wally325
Super Sonic Rank
avatar

Posts : 835
Male Join date : 2009-12-27
Age : 19
Location : Northern Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Chronicles II; Invasion on Eggmanland. (Ready for sign ups.)   Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:00 pm

I try to get the cell into the anel

Me; Go...IN!! *Sigh*

I look around the COM Tower a while, then finally decide to Check the flight log.

<B, Please>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jymaru
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1204
Female Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 22
Location : Somewhere in the depths of your spine

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Chronicles II; Invasion on Eggmanland. (Ready for sign ups.)   Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:58 am

Knuckles walks over to the cliff-face

(D)

_________________

Signature by our very own StarlightSonic, such a dear
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jymaru.deviantart.com
Jamy666
Sonic Rank
avatar

Posts : 472
Male Join date : 2009-12-03
Age : 28
Location : County Durham, United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Chronicles II; Invasion on Eggmanland. (Ready for sign ups.)   Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:35 pm

(Sorry for the delay, all)

To Wally:
The flight log seems to suggest a plane that was very similar to the Tornado (the first one) came in contact with the tower last week, but crashed very close by.
Also the flight log also indicates some odd, round machines landing ever closer and closer to your current location, before the log shut down due to lose of power.
The day it shut down, a very peculiar signal was picked up too...they were two objects, approximately 5 and a half foot tall, each. They landed southwest of here, in the lake.
... ...That is all that is logged... ...
The last of control panel's power has been drained, it doesn't work anymore...not even for the flight log.
What will you do now?

A - Open the loose panel
B - Look out, and peek at the metallic silhouettes.
C - Leave the control panel

To Jymaru:
You dig into the cliff face, to find what was shining and you uncover someone's glove.
The glove has thick gold cuffs with a blue band round. The gloves it's self is white, with a blue circular mark upon the palm, and back of it. It seems to glow slightly when you point it ahead of you.
You lose track of mushrooms as your torch is directed else where.
<Obtained Blue Glove>
What will you do?

A - Go forward, where the glove is pointing.
B - Go left, where the red light is.
C - Turn round and go into the water.
D - Search for those mushrooms, again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Sombrearia@hotmail.co.uk
Wally325
Super Sonic Rank
avatar

Posts : 835
Male Join date : 2009-12-27
Age : 19
Location : Northern Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Chronicles II; Invasion on Eggmanland. (Ready for sign ups.)   Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:13 pm

Me; That air-craft.... Could it be the Bi-Plane I saw? Hmmm.. That panel looks loose..
<a Plaese>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jamy666
Sonic Rank
avatar

Posts : 472
Male Join date : 2009-12-03
Age : 28
Location : County Durham, United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Chronicles II; Invasion on Eggmanland. (Ready for sign ups.)   Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:27 pm

To Wally:
You open up the panel and look inside. Suddenly, a Buzzbomber shoots out of it, and seems to be challenging you to fight. It seems the mech has been underneath there in ambush, waiting for Sonic and friends.
What will you do..?

A - Fight
B - Run
C - Try to communicate with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Sombrearia@hotmail.co.uk
Wally325
Super Sonic Rank
avatar

Posts : 835
Male Join date : 2009-12-27
Age : 19
Location : Northern Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Chronicles II; Invasion on Eggmanland. (Ready for sign ups.)   Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:46 pm


Me; Gwah!
I try to make a run for it, but the enemy knocks me to the ground
Me; STOP!
<C Please>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jymaru
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1204
Female Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 22
Location : Somewhere in the depths of your spine

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Chronicles II; Invasion on Eggmanland. (Ready for sign ups.)   Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:24 am

'No harm in searching again,' Knuckles said, searching for the mushrooms.

(D)

_________________

Signature by our very own StarlightSonic, such a dear
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jymaru.deviantart.com
Jamy666
Sonic Rank
avatar

Posts : 472
Male Join date : 2009-12-03
Age : 28
Location : County Durham, United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Chronicles II; Invasion on Eggmanland. (Ready for sign ups.)   Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:14 pm

To Wally:
Though the Buzzbombers hears your pleas, it is not a creature of bargaining. You cannot escape this fight through pretty words.
How will you attack him?

A - Standard attack.
B - POW moves. <Cannot use yet. Not high enough level.>
C - Use an item.
D - Use Chao <Has no Chao, or Chao egg hasn't hatched yet.>
E - Try to flee again

If you choose "standard attack", you get use an attack you know your character has, in your own style. For instance; "Sonic used his agility to quickly leaped towards the foe, and used his homing attack"
After you say how you've attacked, I will write the aftermath of said attack.
You can also try to trick and confuse you opponents by using the same method.

To Jymaru:
You try to locate the mushrooms again, only to find the they have vanished and ghostly cackle fills the air for a moment.
What will you do?

A - Go ahead.
B - Go left.
C - Go back, and into the water.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Sombrearia@hotmail.co.uk
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Sonic Chronicles II; Invasion on Eggmanland. (Ready for sign ups.)   

Back to top Go down
 
Sonic Chronicles II; Invasion on Eggmanland. (Ready for sign ups.)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Sonic Racing
» Grey Knight Chronicles
» V8 Invasion -Indianapolis USA Grand Prix - Pre Race Chat
» V8 Invasion Watkins Glen Long
» Xenoblade Chronicles

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sonic Dimension :: Sonic :: Sonic Fan Fiction and Role-Playing-
Jump to: