The Sonic Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for all Sonic and Gaming fans alike

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beliefs...?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wally325
Super Sonic Rank
Wally325

Male Join date : 2009-12-27

Beliefs...? Empty
PostSubject: Beliefs...?   Beliefs...? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:01 pm

I'm allitle wary of this thread, so If it gets out of hand, or you don't feel it's okay to put here, lock it...

What are your beliefs? Do you believe there is something out there? Do you hope there is, but think of all the badness in the world, and just give up?

I'm a Christian.. Just to get that point across....
Back to top Go down
Jymaru
Jymaru

Female Join date : 2009-12-06

Beliefs...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beliefs...?   Beliefs...? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:53 pm

Wally325 wrote:
I'm allitle wary of this thread, so If it gets out of hand, or you don't feel it's okay to put here, lock it...

What are your beliefs? Do you believe there is something out there? Do you hope there is, but think of all the badness in the world, and just give up?

I'm a Christian.. Just to get that point across....

Well, I'm officially a Christian, but I have my own belief... a perfect mix of science and religion.

I think people count all their eggs too fast. This world is a place full of mystery, secrets and miracles. Putting all your eggs in one basket - science or religion - can deter from the true meaning of life.

Not to mention that the Bible is far from perfect >_>

@Wally: Don't take offence at that, I have my reasons and will willingly explain them if needs be
Back to top Go down
http://jymaru.deviantart.com

Beliefs...?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sonic Dimension :: Other :: The Sonic Lounge-
Jump to: