A Forum for all Sonic and Gaming fans alike
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Chao Gardens

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jamy666
Sonic Rank
avatar

Posts : 472
Male Join date : 2009-12-03
Age : 28
Location : County Durham, United Kingdom

PostSubject: Chao Gardens   Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:58 pm

"Where have the Chao-gardens gone? Long time after..."

Honestly, where has all the Chao gerdens gone? I'd really like to see them return, it rather saddens me that it's been 6 years (Sonic Advance II) since a game came to give chance to raise those little cute critters.
I still sometimes play on Sonic Adventure 2; Battle, just raise them. They're so cute...I wish they were on WiiWare...or something...

Does any else feel same way about this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Sombrearia@hotmail.co.uk
StarlightSonic
Founder
Founder
avatar

Posts : 1592
Female Join date : 2009-12-03
Age : 26
Location : Star Light Zone

PostSubject: Re: Chao Gardens   Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:02 pm

Yeah, I agree, there should be a Wii-Ware game where you can raise them.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/SonicFanGirl2007
Jymaru
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1204
Female Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 22
Location : Somewhere in the depths of your spine

PostSubject: Re: Chao Gardens   Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:54 pm

DSi Ware, DSi Ware!!!!!!!!!!

I'd DEFINITELTY get it if it was on DSi Ware. I'm not allowed to get WiiWare...

Chaos FTW!

I should design an Astra chao...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jymaru.deviantart.com
Pikmin Freak
Tails Rank
avatar

Posts : 65
Male Join date : 2009-12-30
Age : 20
Location : South Shields, North East England

PostSubject: Re: Chao Gardens   Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:04 pm

I loved the chao gardens in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. I'd spend all day in the Hero Garden feeding them chaos drives and fruit, then leave the Gamecube on overnight in hope to find an Angel Chao in the morning.

I never did, but, they were good old days...

I also thought the challenge races were awesome. I always wanted a Gold or Silver Chao from then...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jymaru
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1204
Female Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 22
Location : Somewhere in the depths of your spine

PostSubject: Re: Chao Gardens   Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:05 pm

I've never played on Chao Gardens (spent enough time collecting sprites of them *facepalms*).

I really have to get some more Sonic games.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jymaru.deviantart.com
Jamy666
Sonic Rank
avatar

Posts : 472
Male Join date : 2009-12-03
Age : 28
Location : County Durham, United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Chao Gardens   Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:10 pm

Pikmin Freak wrote:
I loved the chao gardens in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. I'd spend all day in the Hero Garden feeding them chaos drives and fruit, then leave the Gamecube on overnight in hope to find an Angel Chao in the morning.

I never did, but, they were good old days...

I also thought the challenge races were awesome. I always wanted a Gold or Silver Chao from then...

Welcome to tSD, Pikmin Freak. Was your trip from ONM long? Wink

Anyway, I did have a Silver chao once, I called it "mirror" (This was before I knew about Silver the Hedgehog)... It "died" in the end, just like Keno, my first ever Chao. ;_;

...I'm very good a breeding Chao now though. Had a "prefect" Chao once, but my memory card was destoryed... ¬¬
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Sombrearia@hotmail.co.uk
Jymaru
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1204
Female Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 22
Location : Somewhere in the depths of your spine

PostSubject: Re: Chao Gardens   Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:12 pm

I have Silver Chao sprites! And Perfect Chao!

and Angel Chao... Want some of them, Pikmin Freak?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jymaru.deviantart.com
Pikmin Freak
Tails Rank
avatar

Posts : 65
Male Join date : 2009-12-30
Age : 20
Location : South Shields, North East England

PostSubject: Re: Chao Gardens   Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:19 pm

Jamy666 wrote:
Pikmin Freak wrote:
I loved the chao gardens in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. I'd spend all day in the Hero Garden feeding them chaos drives and fruit, then leave the Gamecube on overnight in hope to find an Angel Chao in the morning.

I never did, but, they were good old days...

I also thought the challenge races were awesome. I always wanted a Gold or Silver Chao from then...

Welcome to tSD, Pikmin Freak. Was your trip from ONM long? Wink

Anyway, I did have a Silver chao once, I called it "mirror" (This was before I knew about silve the Hedgehog)... I "died" in the end, just like Keno, my first ever Chao. ;_;

...I'm very good a breeding Chao now though. Had a "prefect" Chao once, but my memory card was destoryed... ¬¬


Well, long enough. I've spent hours (well minutes) trying to get a GIF converter to convert a GIF, but never mind.

I was never good at breeding, really, so I bought most of my eggs from the black market, after going through City Escape on mission 3, for 999 rings every time. xD

I've always wondered if that thing with Angel Chao in Chao Karate was true, but I never found out.

@Jymaru: Nah, it's fine. (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StarlightSonic
Founder
Founder
avatar

Posts : 1592
Female Join date : 2009-12-03
Age : 26
Location : Star Light Zone

PostSubject: Re: Chao Gardens   Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:23 pm

Jamy666 wrote:
...I'm very good a breeding Chao now though. Had a "prefect" Chao once, but my memory card was destoryed... ¬¬

Prefect? Did he give out detentions to the naughty Chao? Razz

Anyway I loved the Chao Gardens, even though I wasn't very good at breeding them or anything.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/SonicFanGirl2007
Jamy666
Sonic Rank
avatar

Posts : 472
Male Join date : 2009-12-03
Age : 28
Location : County Durham, United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Chao Gardens   Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:24 pm

Pikmin Freak wrote:


I was never good at breeding, really, so I bought most of my eggs from the black market, after going through City Escape on mission 3, for 999 rings every time. xD

I've always wondered if that thing with Angel Chao in Chao Karate was true, but I never found out.

I never thought of doing that, "find the lost Chao" mission to nick tons of rings form one stage. *takes notes* XD

Yes, it's possible; Simply transform your Chao thrice (you know, raise it, & let it revert back to it's egg) & then give a hero fruit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Sombrearia@hotmail.co.uk
Jamy666
Sonic Rank
avatar

Posts : 472
Male Join date : 2009-12-03
Age : 28
Location : County Durham, United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Chao Gardens   Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:25 pm

SonicFanGirl wrote:
Jamy666 wrote:
...I'm very good a breeding Chao now though. Had a "prefect" Chao once, but my memory card was destoryed... ¬¬

Prefect? Did he give out detentions to the naughty Chao? Razz

Anyway I loved the Chao Gardens, even though I wasn't very good at breeding them or anything.

Yes, very good. Typo funny. .... XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Sombrearia@hotmail.co.uk
Pikmin Freak
Tails Rank
avatar

Posts : 65
Male Join date : 2009-12-30
Age : 20
Location : South Shields, North East England

PostSubject: Re: Chao Gardens   Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:29 pm

Jamy666 wrote:
Pikmin Freak wrote:


I was never good at breeding, really, so I bought most of my eggs from the black market, after going through City Escape on mission 3, for 999 rings every time. xD

I've always wondered if that thing with Angel Chao in Chao Karate was true, but I never found out.

I never thought of doing that, "find the lost Chao" mission to nick tons of rings form one stage. *takes notes* XD

Yes, it's possible; Simply transform your Chao thrice (you know, raise it, & let it revert back to it's egg) & then give a hero fruit.

Yeah, I just go straight past the chao to the back ring, and all the rings regenerate!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jamy666
Sonic Rank
avatar

Posts : 472
Male Join date : 2009-12-03
Age : 28
Location : County Durham, United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Chao Gardens   Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:35 pm

Pikmin Freak wrote:
Jamy666 wrote:
Pikmin Freak wrote:


I was never good at breeding, really, so I bought most of my eggs from the black market, after going through City Escape on mission 3, for 999 rings every time. xD

I've always wondered if that thing with Angel Chao in Chao Karate was true, but I never found out.

I never thought of doing that, "find the lost Chao" mission to nick tons of rings form one stage. *takes notes* XD

Yes, it's possible; Simply transform your Chao thrice (you know, raise it, & let it revert back to it's egg) & then give a hero fruit.

Yeah, I just go straight past the chao to the back ring, and all the rings regenerate!

I know, just never thought of doing it. I can get up to 445 rings (which is a perfect) when in go on the that level, so it wouldn't take long either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Sombrearia@hotmail.co.uk
Pikmin Freak
Tails Rank
avatar

Posts : 65
Male Join date : 2009-12-30
Age : 20
Location : South Shields, North East England

PostSubject: Re: Chao Gardens   Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:36 pm

Jamy666 wrote:
Pikmin Freak wrote:
Jamy666 wrote:
Pikmin Freak wrote:


I was never good at breeding, really, so I bought most of my eggs from the black market, after going through City Escape on mission 3, for 999 rings every time. xD

I've always wondered if that thing with Angel Chao in Chao Karate was true, but I never found out.

I never thought of doing that, "find the lost Chao" mission to nick tons of rings form one stage. *takes notes* XD

Yes, it's possible; Simply transform your Chao thrice (you know, raise it, & let it revert back to it's egg) & then give a hero fruit.

Yeah, I just go straight past the chao to the back ring, and all the rings regenerate!

I know, just never thought of doing it. I can get up to 445 rings (which is a perfect) when in go on the that level, so it wouldn't take long either.

I only get about 100/150 each time...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jamy666
Sonic Rank
avatar

Posts : 472
Male Join date : 2009-12-03
Age : 28
Location : County Durham, United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Chao Gardens   Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:59 pm

Oh dear... Well all you really need is Sonic's lightshoes to ensure a high ring yield on the level.
You get between 300 & 445 rings if you know where they all are.

This subject is makiing want to go on my Chao garden actually, I recently HAD to start anew as my memory got destroyed. I wonder if I can find a Silver egg..?
Wait a second...There is one Silver egg you find a Sonic Adventure Deluxe; Director's cut, I can jsut tranfer it over.
Heh-heh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Sombrearia@hotmail.co.uk
Jymaru
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1204
Female Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 22
Location : Somewhere in the depths of your spine

PostSubject: Re: Chao Gardens   Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:55 pm

Ehehe...

Jamie-san is nearly cheating XD

Not as bad as me but whatever ^^

Maybe I should make my own Chao Garden with the sprites I have...

Yeah~! I'll do that and post the picture here~!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jymaru.deviantart.com
Sonic chao
Flicky


Posts : 10
Male Join date : 2011-09-24
Location : In a land of existance

PostSubject: Re: Chao Gardens   Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:56 pm

Sega won't add chao gardens, because it is drawing the attention away from the main game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jamy666
Sonic Rank
avatar

Posts : 472
Male Join date : 2009-12-03
Age : 28
Location : County Durham, United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Chao Gardens   Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:57 am

Sonic chao wrote:
Sega won't add chao gardens, because it is drawing the attention away from the main game.

If that be true, I'm sad now...

Taking away the Chao garden is Blasphemy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Sombrearia@hotmail.co.uk
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Chao Gardens   

Back to top Go down
 
Chao Gardens
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Mario Golf World Tour
» Kabal of the Fell Gardens
» Kabal of the Withering Gardens
» Rose Gardens
» ~Gardens of Isha Batreps, Week 1!~

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sonic Dimension :: Sonic :: Sonic Games-
Jump to: