The Sonic Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for all Sonic and Gaming fans alike

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I guess Sega haven't forgotten about the other characters?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tails321
Tails Rank
Tails321

I guess Sega haven't forgotten about the other characters? Empty
PostSubject: I guess Sega haven't forgotten about the other characters?   I guess Sega haven't forgotten about the other characters? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:42 pm

Here's something that really surprised me. On Sonic Colors for DS, I looked at one of the missions and it brought up a "cutscene" (or story screen), and it turns out Cream and Cheese were with Dr. Eggman's robots. Shocked This was something I didn't see coming. I don't know if any other characters appear in the game, but if they do, please don't spoil it. This was fairly early in the game (first zone).

I thought Sega forgotten Cream, I actually like her because she's cute and polite (a character trait I rarely see nowadays). Anyway, it makes me wonder if Sega haven't forgotten other characters. I think it's nice they make a cameo appearance like this, even if they're not playable. Not to mention some characters are story specific (Marine and Chip come to mind).

So what do you think about other characters appearing? It could be anything from a video game, or any form of media (such as the comics).
Back to top Go down
StarlightSonic
Founder
Founder
StarlightSonic

Female Join date : 2009-12-03

PostSubject: Re: I guess Sega haven't forgotten about the other characters?   I guess Sega haven't forgotten about the other characters? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:18 pm

I do think other characters should appear more, like Knuckles, Shadow, Blaze and Silver.

It was nice to see some more of the more forgotten characters appear in Sonic Colours DS.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SonicFanGirl2007
Tails321
Tails Rank
Tails321

PostSubject: Re: I guess Sega haven't forgotten about the other characters?   I guess Sega haven't forgotten about the other characters? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 2:11 pm

SonicFanGirl wrote:
I do think other characters should appear more, like Knuckles, Shadow, Blaze and Silver.

It was nice to see some more of the more forgotten characters appear in Sonic Colours DS.
I agree too, come to think of it I was expecting Shadow in Colors. Only a guess since he is popular.

(Spoiler below, just using the spoiler tag to keep it hidden from those who don't want the surprises spoiled. Click "Spoiler" to read.)
Spoiler:

Between the game itself and these surprises, Sonic Colors is quickly becoming my favorite game.
Back to top Go down
Evolia the Wolf
Tails Rank
Evolia the Wolf

Female Join date : 2010-11-24

PostSubject: Re: I guess Sega haven't forgotten about the other characters?   I guess Sega haven't forgotten about the other characters? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:30 am

"Ya know- I really wish they'd bring back the other characters time to time in games. Like- I'd REALLY love to see Mighty and Ray back, along with Julie-Sue and Saffron- the other Chaotix, ya know? But more importantly the Clans and members, Like Conquering Storms and Constant Vigilance. I'd love to see that love scenario snap between Lightening and his Bride again! XD IN 3D!
"Sadly they don't- and I'd really like the oldies ta come back once in a while. Not that i'm hating the new kids now! XD I love Silver and Chip- but I'd like to see Bean and Bark again as well."
Back to top Go down
http://Chaotixcentral.ownbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I guess Sega haven't forgotten about the other characters?   I guess Sega haven't forgotten about the other characters? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I guess Sega haven't forgotten about the other characters?
Page 1 of 1