The Sonic Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for all Sonic and Gaming fans alike

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sonic Heroes: Revisited

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jymaru
Jymaru

Female Join date : 2009-12-06

Sonic Heroes: Revisited Empty
PostSubject: Sonic Heroes: Revisited   Sonic Heroes: Revisited I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:12 am

Hey guys, I thought that perhaps I could post up an RP, y'know, to make things more... My style? No, that's selfish. Gamey?

Ah, whatever. The point is, it's here. And there'll be more of them too ^^.

Plot: Silver walked over to the pod. Something was in there, most likely in stasis.

How cruel, he thought to himself, Locking something away in eternal sleep like this, never giving it a chance to live...

Slowly but surely, he pressed the "Unlock" button.

Where am I? It's... cold. And dark. I'm scared. Am I... alone? she thought, looking around the dark world, I don't want to be alone. Shadow, where are you? Shadow!

She opened her eyes slowly.

'Shadow?' she asked the silver hedgehog in front of her weakly, 'Are you... Shadow?'

'No,' Silver replied, a slight hint of sorrow in his voice, 'I am not Shadow. My name is Silver.'

'Did you press the "Unlock" button?' she asked quietly.

Silver nodded. Suddenly, she rushed forward and grasped him in a childish embrace.

'Thank you,' she whispered.

~~~~

Alright *claps hands together*. This is about the Teams of Sonic Heroes, with the addition of a new Team - Team Silver. It's basically like the game but in RolePlay form.

Characters:

Team Sonic:
-Sonic (SFG)
-Knuckles
-Tails (Wally325)

Team Dark:
-Shadow (Jymaru)
-Omega
-Rouge

Team Chaotix:
-Espio
-Vector
-Charmy

Team Rose:
-Amy
-Big
-Cream

Team Silver:
-Blaze (SFG)
-Astra (Jymaru)
-Silver (Jamy)

Rules:

-5 sentences or more please, if possible. And not just five sentences of dialogue either. Be descriptive. You should all know the places well enough, describe them.
-To make up your own character, you must make up a new team.
-No powerplaying. I'll allow godmodding, because it helps move the game forward.
-To show that you've read this, put "Comet" somewhere in your post (make sure that I can clearly see it, or it's the title)
-Please, PLEASE use good grammar and spelling and don't ask REALLY obvious questions that are explained here. Thank you.

Character sheet:

Name: (either a pre-set or a new one, but for a new one you must create the whole team)
Team: (either a pre-set or a new one, but for a new one you must create the whole team)
Power/Affinity/etc: (What's their special ability. ie: Shadow's power is Chaos, Silver's power is Psychic, etc)
Appearance: (only if fanmade, everyone here should know what the existing characters look like)
Bio: (optional)

Mine:

Name: Astra
Team: Team Silver
Power/Affinity/etc: Hydrokinesis (with the ability to make ice as well)
Appearance: Sonic Heroes: Revisited Astrau
Bio: Astra was a creation of Dr Gerald's & Black Doom's, much in the same way Shadow was. She was based on an echidna because of their strength and ability. However, she was deemed a failiure and put into stasis, knowing only Shadow's name. Silver unlocks the pod, thus waking Astra up. Astra thinks of Silver as a brother and will do almost anything for him. Since her power is water and ice, she's a bit wary around Blaze, but still respects and even considers her a friend.

Last edited by Jymaru on Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:25 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://jymaru.deviantart.com
Jamy666
Sonic Rank
Jamy666

Male Join date : 2009-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Heroes: Revisited   Sonic Heroes: Revisited I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 8:27 pm

I think as the forum is beginning to pick up, this game should begin to come alive, too.

Name: Silver the Hedgehog (Who else would I pick? Wink )
Team: Team Silver
Power/Affinity/etc: Psychokinnesis, Chaos Control.
Appearance: Sonic Heroes: Revisited Img_0080 (Silver's now in 4D!)
Bio: From 200 years in future is where Silver calls home, until Tikal, guardian of the Master Emerald comes to him in a vision.
Tikal informs that he must retrace the steps of a loop in time & reunite with Blaze - His best freind from which never truly happened, & save Chaos 0 from destroying the Earth.
Upon meeting Blaze, he recognises her, but he doesn't know how. From his memory, he has never met her before. Blaze & Silver become friends very quickly & along their travels to retrace Chaos 0's steps, they come across Astra & free her from stasis, so Team Silver is born; One from the future, one from another dimension, the third from space. Together, this trio is formidable, & sometimes comical.
Even though, it is dubbed "Team Silver" Blaze seems to look out for them, as Astra is a child, & Silver is rather naive & has confidence issues.

- Oh & "Comet". Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://Sombrearia@hotmail.co.uk
Jymaru
Jymaru

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Heroes: Revisited   Sonic Heroes: Revisited I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 9:47 pm

*checks* *double checks* *triple checks*

Yup, accepted~!

Team Silver FTW!

*updates*
Back to top Go down
Wally325
Super Sonic Rank
Wally325

Male Join date : 2009-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Heroes: Revisited   Sonic Heroes: Revisited I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 10:15 pm

Name: Miles "Tails" Prower
Team: Sonic
Age; 8
Power/Affinity/etc: Strong knowledge of engineering and Mechanics.
Bio: You should know most of it.

"Comet" Wink
Back to top Go down
Jymaru
Jymaru

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Heroes: Revisited   Sonic Heroes: Revisited I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 10:17 pm

EDIT: Accepted.

Blame the red, my eyes are blanking a lot today.

Last edited by Jymaru on Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jamy666
Sonic Rank
Jamy666

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Heroes: Revisited   Sonic Heroes: Revisited I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 10:18 pm

Jymaru wrote:
Denied, for now.

It's good, but it lacks one VITAL thing.

I suggest that you read the rules once more ^^

You're meant to put "Comet" somewhere in your post

No, it does say "comet", look Jya.
Back to top Go down
Jymaru
Jymaru

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Heroes: Revisited   Sonic Heroes: Revisited I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 10:20 pm

Eye blanks. So small I can't notice them, yet they leave out huge pieces of vital information.

Thanks for pointing it out.

*updates*
Back to top Go down
Wally325
Super Sonic Rank
Wally325

Male Join date : 2009-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Heroes: Revisited   Sonic Heroes: Revisited I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 10:31 pm

Jamy666 wrote:
Jymaru wrote:
Denied, for now.

Thanks Jamy!!
Back to top Go down
Jymaru
Jymaru

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Heroes: Revisited   Sonic Heroes: Revisited I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 10:32 pm

Hey, don't blame me for eye blanks ^^;

I can't control them.
Back to top Go down
Jamy666
Sonic Rank
Jamy666

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Heroes: Revisited   Sonic Heroes: Revisited I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 10:35 pm

Wally325 wrote:
Jamy666 wrote:
Jymaru wrote:
Denied, for now.

Thanks Jamy!!

Wink
XD

Anyway, how does this game begin, Jya?
Back to top Go down
Jymaru
Jymaru

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Heroes: Revisited   Sonic Heroes: Revisited I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 10:43 pm

We begin with our "intros" (you know, like in Sonic Heroes but different ones).

Wally, you get to control Knuckles and Sonic until they are assigned to people. You can choose your intro but the main base is that Eggman has been an idiot and combined his plans from the original Sonic Heroes and Sonic Rush, creating two ultimate weapons and bringing back Eggman Nega (yes, it's not original but hey, I can't think of anything else). This time he gives no time limit but expects you to be at a certain place in one week.

Jamie-san, you and me will choose our intro via MSN and post it to here. It'll be most likely either releasing Astra from stasis or hearing something from Eggman Nega.
Back to top Go down
StarlightSonic
Founder
Founder
StarlightSonic

Female Join date : 2009-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Heroes: Revisited   Sonic Heroes: Revisited I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:23 am

Can I take Blaze and Sonikku?

Name: Blaze The Cat
Team: Silver
Age; 14
Power/Affinity/etc: Pyrokinesis, Speed

Name: Sonic the Hedgehog
Team: Sonic
Power/Affinity/etc: Supersonic Speed, homing attack, Chaos Control, ect.

Comet.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SonicFanGirl2007
Jymaru
Jymaru

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Heroes: Revisited   Sonic Heroes: Revisited I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:27 am

Accepted.

I'm taking Shadow ^^

Name: Shadow
Team: Team Dark
Power/Affinity/etc: Chaos

*updates*
Back to top Go down
Jymaru
Jymaru

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Heroes: Revisited   Sonic Heroes: Revisited I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:04 am

*evil bump*

8D
Back to top Go down
Evolia the Wolf
Tails Rank
Evolia the Wolf

Female Join date : 2010-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Heroes: Revisited   Sonic Heroes: Revisited I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 1:08 am

((Finally! REAL role players! -sobs in happiness- All these years roaming the- whatever, -sad music rips off track- Lemem stick a page in! YEAH!))

Name: Evolia Marie Wulf
Team: Team Mercenaries
Power/Affinity/etc: She maintans a balance within the very thread linging of her soul known as Chaos' brotheren essence- Existence. However, only she can unlock it inside her at times because of it's infanit power, and by using it's key- the Pednent of Existence she wears about her neck. She treats it rather poorly than an ancient artifact however, lobbing it around. Other than that she can also transform into a series of wolvine creatures at will and uses basic hand to hand combat or street fighting skills. She's SPEED in her team, though if it wasn't for Mighty she'd be the team's POWER unit.
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/oi54.tinypic.com/i522dy.jpg ((Art By SoniGirl))
Bio: Evolia has an impish nature despite her secret maturity and tends to pal around a lot. She's witty but can shoot her moith too much and get in trouble. Needless to say she's the leader of her team and always pulls through supporting them. And when Evolia makes a promise- she KEEPS it.

Name: Mighty Armadillo
Team: Team Merenaries
Power/Affinity/etc: Mighty bosses imence strength and skill. Literally- he's Clark Kent's fursona with his super strength and tough shell able to deflect lazer beams. However, since he's a pacifist, he only uses his strength in battle to protect his friends and the young or weak.
Appearance: A red and yellow Armadillo Mobian ((Old Character from the Sonic Comix))
Bio: Comet Mighty has a very kind personality and doesn't like voilence, but enjoys physical play and excersises. He joined Mercenaries under personal order from vector Croc- learning upon Evolia's release from Prison Island sent Mighty to keep her out of trouble. Mighty see's Evolia as some sort of sister he never had and fufills his mission to the dot.
Other than that Mighty is known as Ray the Flying Squirrel's Guardian Angel.

Name: Lightning Lynx
Team: Team Mercenaries
Power/Affinity/etc: Lightning possesses super senses like Evolia and his own kind- and also the fur ripping speed of sonic the hedgehog- though not as fast as the Blur himself.
Appearance: Light brown lynx with thick black markings and blue eyes. Wears blue gloves and shoes stunned with lightning bolts. He can temporarily float on a giant thundercloud, thus carrying his allies and boasting a scrappy FLYING unit.
Bio: Not much is said for the Lynx- kicked from his clan over one reason above the other- all the same in his crush's eyes. Now branded an outcast and hot on revenge Lightning joins Evolia and Mighty on a quest for both his vengence and blood lust.
Back to top Go down
http://Chaotixcentral.ownbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Heroes: Revisited   Sonic Heroes: Revisited I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sonic Heroes: Revisited
Page 1 of 1