The Sonic Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for all Sonic and Gaming fans alike

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Legend of Zelda - Official Timeline.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamy666
Sonic Rank
Jamy666

Male Join date : 2009-12-03

The Legend of Zelda - Official Timeline. Empty
PostSubject: The Legend of Zelda - Official Timeline.   The Legend of Zelda - Official Timeline. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:07 am

Ever since the Legend of Zelda; Ocarina of Time, people have disputed the timeline of the series. As such, Nintendo recently went back on their word of "there is no true timeline" & created an Official timeline for the Legend of Zelda series.

Here it is:
The Legend of Zelda - Official Timeline. Official-Legend-of-Zelda-Timeline--570x778

With this finally created, all games henceforth shall be either categorised as part of the "Sealing War", where the Hero of time falls & Hyrule is almost destroyed. The "New world", where Hyrule is flooded after the hero seemingly disappears, or "The Hero's descendants" where all Links hence forth in said line are directly related to the Hero of Time in LoZ;OoT.

What you think of this Timeline?
...Do you think LoZ was better without an official timeline?

Discuss it here.
Back to top Go down
http://Sombrearia@hotmail.co.uk
LFshogun564
Super Sonic Rank

Male Join date : 2010-08-18

The Legend of Zelda - Official Timeline. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda - Official Timeline.   The Legend of Zelda - Official Timeline. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:25 pm

I think its okay, its just a timeline and won't affect the quaility of the games
Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda - Official Timeline.
Page 1 of 1