The Sonic Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for all Sonic and Gaming fans alike

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sonic Chronicles II; Invasion on Eggmanland. (Ready for sign ups.)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jymaru
Jymaru

Female Join date : 2009-12-06

Sonic Chronicles II; Invasion on Eggmanland. (Ready for sign ups.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Chronicles II; Invasion on Eggmanland. (Ready for sign ups.)   Sonic Chronicles II; Invasion on Eggmanland. (Ready for sign ups.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:53 pm

Knuckles goes left.

(B)
Back to top Go down
http://jymaru.deviantart.com
Wally325
Super Sonic Rank
Wally325

Male Join date : 2009-12-27

Sonic Chronicles II; Invasion on Eggmanland. (Ready for sign ups.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Chronicles II; Invasion on Eggmanland. (Ready for sign ups.)   Sonic Chronicles II; Invasion on Eggmanland. (Ready for sign ups.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:20 pm

* I look around for help, but realise I'm gonna have to fight the Buzzbomber.
<A Plaese>
Back to top Go down
Jamy666
Sonic Rank
Jamy666

Male Join date : 2009-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Chronicles II; Invasion on Eggmanland. (Ready for sign ups.)   Sonic Chronicles II; Invasion on Eggmanland. (Ready for sign ups.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:46 pm

To Wally:
The fight begins as the Buzzbomber blocks off the door to escape. It's stingers begins to glow as it readies it's charge-ball attack.
How will you attack back?
<I can't give you multiple choice here, you need to say how you're about to attack it.>

To Jymaru:
You begin to hear an eerie tune as the faint girl's voice grows even fainter.
You progress deeper into the fog, hearing demonic laughing slowly getting louder, and louder. The laughing begins to fills your head, and as you think you're about to go mad and join in with the cackling. -Then...suddenly, everything goes black and quiet.
...You awake at the edge of the lake, where you entered Mirror Fog zone. It seems something is preventing you from going that direction at the moment.
What will you do?

A - Go forward to where the voice is coming from.
B - Try going left again.
C - Swim out into the lake.
Back to top Go down
http://Sombrearia@hotmail.co.uk
Wally325
Super Sonic Rank
Wally325

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Chronicles II; Invasion on Eggmanland. (Ready for sign ups.)   Sonic Chronicles II; Invasion on Eggmanland. (Ready for sign ups.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:52 pm

I hover into the air, and fly rapidly around the Buzzbomeber, in an attempt to make it confused. After doing this for a couple of Seconds, I diive down and attempt to kick it.
Back to top Go down
Jymaru
Jymaru

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Chronicles II; Invasion on Eggmanland. (Ready for sign ups.)   Sonic Chronicles II; Invasion on Eggmanland. (Ready for sign ups.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:21 pm

Knuckles went forward

(A)
Back to top Go down
Jamy666
Sonic Rank
Jamy666

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Chronicles II; Invasion on Eggmanland. (Ready for sign ups.)   Sonic Chronicles II; Invasion on Eggmanland. (Ready for sign ups.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:09 am

To Wally:
Though your attempt to confuse the Buzzbomber fails, it prevents the mech from actually hitting you.
In desperate attempt; The buzzbomber fires rapidly, damaging the control panel, but missing you as you're in mid-flight.
Due to the severe wear of the buzzbomber mech, the kick knocks it's head off, causing it to charge forward, and exploding on the control panel. Looks like you won't be using the panel anytime soon... The Buzzbomber is soundly defeat though, and you gain experience points.
As soon as you finish battle, you hear a crack from your inventory. Your Chao Egg is finally hatched; The Chao's name is "Griff". (Yeah, the Chao are directly to the Sonic chronicles Chao, but there is more Chao variety on this game.)
Though the Chao is quite common, it has the ability to deal ice damage to opponents.
<Enemy defeated>
<EXP bonus>
<Chao hatched>

Would you like to bond with this Chao?

1 - Yes?
2 - No?
3 - Release?

What will you do now?

A - Scavenge the remains of the Buzzbomber.
B - Try to break open the Locker.
C - Leave the COM tower.
D - Check out the window at the metallic silhouettes.

To Jymaru:
You go forward, into the deep fog. You follow the almost-luring voice to a path way, lit up by six lanturns with blue flames.
At the end of the pathway is very-aged mansion. As you look to the gates of the mansion you find out to whom the voice belonged to; Blaze the Cat.
"Oh, thank goodness someone came along... -Hey, haven't we met before?
...Well, anyway. Could you help? My friend went into there looking for his lost glove, but he hasn't came out. I can't go inside, as well...I can't stand ghosts... Don't stare, it's not funny... ...
Anyway, could you help..?"

What will you do?

A - Try talking to Blaze.
B - Go into the mansion.
C - Walk away.
Back to top Go down
Jymaru
Jymaru

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Chronicles II; Invasion on Eggmanland. (Ready for sign ups.)   Sonic Chronicles II; Invasion on Eggmanland. (Ready for sign ups.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:40 am

'So... your friend was looking for his glove?' Knuckles asked, 'Could it be this one? I found this over by the cliff.'

He shows Blaze the glove.

(A)
Back to top Go down
Wally325
Super Sonic Rank
Wally325

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Chronicles II; Invasion on Eggmanland. (Ready for sign ups.)   Sonic Chronicles II; Invasion on Eggmanland. (Ready for sign ups.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:34 pm

Bringin' it back.

I chose 1, Yes.

Back to top Go down
Jamy666
Sonic Rank
Jamy666

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Chronicles II; Invasion on Eggmanland. (Ready for sign ups.)   Sonic Chronicles II; Invasion on Eggmanland. (Ready for sign ups.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:45 pm

(Sorry I haven't posted here lately guys... A lot has been going on... Anyway: )

To Jymaru;
Blaze the Cat replies to you by saying; "Yes! That is his glove where'd you find it? If you want give him it, though, you should really look in the Mansion. ...I might even...go, in with you... I'm worried about him."

What will you do..?
A - Go into the Mansion with Blaze.
B - Ask Blaze something. (anything you like)
C - Walk away.

To Wally:
You choose to bond with Griff giving you the power of Ice in your attacks. If you bond with him long enough, he may level up and become stronger.

What will you do now..?

A - Scavenge the remains of the Buzzbomber.
B - Try to break open the Locker.
C - Leave the COM tower.
D - Check out the window at the metallic silhouettes.
Back to top Go down
Jymaru
Jymaru

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Chronicles II; Invasion on Eggmanland. (Ready for sign ups.)   Sonic Chronicles II; Invasion on Eggmanland. (Ready for sign ups.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 2:05 pm

'Okay then,' Knuckles replied, walking inside the mansion, 'You coming?'

(A)
Back to top Go down
Wally325
Super Sonic Rank
Wally325

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Chronicles II; Invasion on Eggmanland. (Ready for sign ups.)   Sonic Chronicles II; Invasion on Eggmanland. (Ready for sign ups.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:11 pm

Hiya, Griff.

I choose to try and open the locker.
Back to top Go down
Jamy666
Sonic Rank
Jamy666

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Chronicles II; Invasion on Eggmanland. (Ready for sign ups.)   Sonic Chronicles II; Invasion on Eggmanland. (Ready for sign ups.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:49 pm

Like I said, I would like to continue this. Would you too?

Wally?

Jya?

If you agree, we can continue from where we left off... Remember whoever else is reading this; We're always looking for sign ups if they agree to continue.
Back to top Go down
Wally325
Super Sonic Rank
Wally325

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Chronicles II; Invasion on Eggmanland. (Ready for sign ups.)   Sonic Chronicles II; Invasion on Eggmanland. (Ready for sign ups.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:04 pm

Yes, yes!

Wasn't this in games though?
Back to top Go down
Jamy666
Sonic Rank
Jamy666

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Chronicles II; Invasion on Eggmanland. (Ready for sign ups.)   Sonic Chronicles II; Invasion on Eggmanland. (Ready for sign ups.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:20 pm

It was, but SFG moved it here as it's a Sonic RPG, thus belongs in the SFF&RP section.

I'll continue the story tomorrow, Wally. Hope that's okay.
Back to top Go down
Jamy666
Sonic Rank
Jamy666

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Chronicles II; Invasion on Eggmanland. (Ready for sign ups.)   Sonic Chronicles II; Invasion on Eggmanland. (Ready for sign ups.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:50 am

Wally325 wrote:
Hiya, Griff.

I choose to try and open the locker.

Jymaru wrote:
'Okay then,' Knuckles replied, walking inside the mansion, 'You coming?'

(A)

To Wally:
You fling your tails round to try & shatter the lock, which succeeds as the lock seems badly aged.
Inside is part of a Rosetta shard - if you collect all of these, all players can read Ancient Echidna, as this item is shared. There is around 30 about, so be on the look out.
Also there is an Item Box inside, which has a "ring" symbol flashing on it, indicating it contains 10 rings.

What will you do?

A - Burst open the item box
B - Collect the Rosetta shard
C - Turn round & exit the COM tower

To Jya:
Blaze reluctantly agrees to go in with you, & you both begin to approach the mansion.

The mansion is surround by woods & very heavy fog. In the fog though you see a checkpoint post to your left, if you touch it, you can save your current position, & use it to switch character. Also yourself & other players can use it to warp to another active checkpoint posts, or to HQ.
To your right is a small field of flowers, which smell inviting, & of course in front is the mansion, in which you see an eerie blue glow on the third floor. The Mansion it's self seems aged, & semi-dilapidated. That laughing you heard earlier reappears & seems to mock you the closer you get to the mansion.
What will you do?

A - Enter the mansion with Blaze.
B - Activate the Checkpoint post.
C - Investigate the flowers.
D - Decide to enter the Mansion alone.
E - Turn back.
Back to top Go down
Wally325
Super Sonic Rank
Wally325

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Chronicles II; Invasion on Eggmanland. (Ready for sign ups.)   Sonic Chronicles II; Invasion on Eggmanland. (Ready for sign ups.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:10 pm

A- Gimme those rings!

Ka-ching!
Back to top Go down
Jamy666
Sonic Rank
Jamy666

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Chronicles II; Invasion on Eggmanland. (Ready for sign ups.)   Sonic Chronicles II; Invasion on Eggmanland. (Ready for sign ups.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:14 pm

To Wally:
You burst open the box & collect the rings.
<10 rings added to wallet>
When you burst the box open you notice the box has disappeared completely, now I small a hole underneath it is visible.

What will do now?

A - Examine the small hole
B - Collect Rosetta shard
C - Leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Chronicles II; Invasion on Eggmanland. (Ready for sign ups.)   Sonic Chronicles II; Invasion on Eggmanland. (Ready for sign ups.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sonic Chronicles II; Invasion on Eggmanland. (Ready for sign ups.)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3