The Sonic Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for all Sonic and Gaming fans alike

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Classic nods you want to see in Sonic 4.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thorn
Thorn

Male Join date : 2009-12-03

Classic nods you want to see in Sonic 4. Empty
PostSubject: Classic nods you want to see in Sonic 4.   Classic nods you want to see in Sonic 4. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:14 pm

Without wanting to sound like an absolute tard (AKA An employee of IGN), in my opinion the classic Sonic games were the best. I'd like nothing better than having a few moments in Sonic 4 where I can say "Oh, hey just like that bit in Sonic 2" or something similar. Now, I'm not talking overall level design, enemies, any of that. From something as simple as a background animation and any of that stuff is what I'm rambling about. Any of you like to see some classic nods?
Back to top Go down
Jamy666
Sonic Rank
Jamy666

Male Join date : 2009-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Classic nods you want to see in Sonic 4.   Classic nods you want to see in Sonic 4. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:37 pm

I'm not quite sure how to answer as it seem a little vague (no offence), but hints from Sonic 1 once your hit an invincibility box, would be cool... The latest generation one doesn't sound strong or epic enough, giving it a nod in the classic generation would be great.
Back to top Go down
http://Sombrearia@hotmail.co.uk
StarlightSonic
Founder
Founder
StarlightSonic

Female Join date : 2009-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Classic nods you want to see in Sonic 4.   Classic nods you want to see in Sonic 4. I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:55 pm

Remixes of the Invincible music and Super Sonic music from Sonic 2 would be cool.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SonicFanGirl2007
Tails321
Tails Rank
Tails321

PostSubject: Re: Classic nods you want to see in Sonic 4.   Classic nods you want to see in Sonic 4. I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:13 am

An end montage would be a cool nod I think. Kind of like what Sonic 1 & 2 have. Where it starts out upbeat, and then a mix of level music, and then ending with a theme.

Or how about a "code" that activates a secret message. For example, pressing up, down, left, right, A, and start triggers a "You remember well" message or something like that. It probably wouldn't activate anything, just a nod to the level select code from Sonic 1.

Those are two nods I'd like to see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classic nods you want to see in Sonic 4.   Classic nods you want to see in Sonic 4. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Classic nods you want to see in Sonic 4.
Page 1 of 1