The Sonic Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for all Sonic and Gaming fans alike

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well, now I have a reason to hate children...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thorn
Thorn

Male Join date : 2009-12-03

Well, now I have a reason to hate children... Empty
PostSubject: Well, now I have a reason to hate children...   Well, now I have a reason to hate children... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:43 am

Well, actually, let me rephrase that, I have a reason to hate a specific child.

Okay, let me explain. My Middle School Science teacher/previous Scout leader has now lost both of these professions. Why? Because some child at the school thought it would be funny to go up to the police and make up a story about how he molested him.
Now, granted, this actually happened months and months ago but it was still being sorted out in court and stuff. Whilst he was under house arrest, it was eventually worked out that he would no longer be a Scout leader but be allowed to work at the school again... this would not last. The Scout association of the UK decided to report these things and so now, he's permanantly sacked.

This... this just makes me feel sick. Not only do I hate this child, I hate the guts of his parents as well who aren't doing anything about it. Because they are too cowardly to speak up, an innocent man is now jobless and might not get another job for a long time.

And before anyone starts saying "how do you know he didn't molest him?" I've known this man since I was eight years old. If he did things like this, someone would have certainly noticed something by now. My mother and a lot of friends who have been both fellow students and Scouts have felt quite strongly about this as well but sadly there isn't anything we can do about it now.

Anyway, I just wanted to vent it out a little. Hence this thread, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Jymaru
Jymaru

Female Join date : 2009-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Well, now I have a reason to hate children...   Well, now I have a reason to hate children... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:00 am

I hate children anyway, but that just makes me feel sick - and remind me what happened to me a few years back.

Back when I was in the first year of high school, I very nearly got expelled.
They refused to tell me why, until I got the note to take home to my parents explaining why I'd just got a week's suspension.
According to this letter, I had sexually abused one of my classmates.

I mean, WHAT THE HECK!? I was ELEVEN YEARS OLD, and I hadn't even faced the dreaded SE lessons yet, so I had absolutely no idea what the heck the letter meant, until I showed it to my parents.

Thankfully, they took it back to the school and demanded evidence.
Eventually, the kid backed down in the fight and admitted he'd been lying. When asked why, he just responded "'cause she's a freak".

And guess what the weirdest part is?
He. Didn't. Even. Get. Suspended.
I MEAN WHAT THE HECK!? HE MAKES SOMETHING LIKE THAT UP AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!?

I much prefer the company of older people and always have done, but that made it even worse

Now, my rant's over, I'm gonna go lie down *dizzy from ranting*
Back to top Go down
http://jymaru.deviantart.com
Thorn
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Well, now I have a reason to hate children...   Well, now I have a reason to hate children... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:07 pm

That is cruel. I didn't even know what "molested" even meant until I was about 15 or so (I was a very sheltered child as you can probably tell).

If I become a parent (I certainly wouldn't mind despite the challenges), I'll try and do a good job.
Back to top Go down
LFshogun564
Super Sonic Rank

Male Join date : 2010-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Well, now I have a reason to hate children...   Well, now I have a reason to hate children... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 8:46 pm

Its just terrible, the state of everything right now. im not even going to start because ill be here all night
Back to top Go down
Evolia the Wolf
Tails Rank
Evolia the Wolf

Female Join date : 2010-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Well, now I have a reason to hate children...   Well, now I have a reason to hate children... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:20 pm

"I wish I could say, 'Kids will be kids' but, well, that's just screwed up. I'm never one to hate kids, 'cus tecnically if you're under 18, you're a child too. But still, that gives no reason whatsoever to have someone loose their job. I'd hate it if I had to loose my own job over some stupid costumer- so I guess this is a good reason to hate children."
Back to top Go down
http://Chaotixcentral.ownbb.com
Thorn
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Well, now I have a reason to hate children...   Well, now I have a reason to hate children... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 4:56 pm

The thing is, I don't hate children at all. Far from it, in fact. I'd like to be a parent some day. I'm willing to face the challenges, the expenses and all that (precautions taken in advance, obviously). Like I said before, though, I want to do a good job in raising a child so they don't do a stupid thing like this.
Back to top Go down
Evolia the Wolf
Tails Rank
Evolia the Wolf

Female Join date : 2010-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Well, now I have a reason to hate children...   Well, now I have a reason to hate children... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:41 pm

"Well...that's not a bad statement. True, it seems better to have a child and teach it the right ways- but when they get older, aren't we teenagers the real problem? And some just refuse to listen- you tell them what's what, try and steer them in the right direction, and they just ignore it and do it anyway. The publics to blame for it, I already know- so many bad parents who can't teach their own kids have their offspring running around, acting like heffers and no one is patient enough to inform them correctly what they do is wrong. Nah, it's just yell and shout at them...
"Huh, good luck with being a father, dude."
Back to top Go down
http://Chaotixcentral.ownbb.com
Thorn
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Well, now I have a reason to hate children...   Well, now I have a reason to hate children... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 1:07 am

Well, you make a valid point, there. Kids and teens can't really grow up properly without the public involved as well. Nor can they grow up properly if the parents keep 'em sheltered too.

And thanks for the support. I don't plan on being a Dad for quite a long time but I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to experience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, now I have a reason to hate children...   Well, now I have a reason to hate children... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well, now I have a reason to hate children...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sonic Dimension :: Other :: The Sonic Lounge-
Jump to: