The Sonic Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for all Sonic and Gaming fans alike

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Other Gaming Recent Happenings Thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LFshogun564
Super Sonic Rank

Male Join date : 2010-08-18

Other Gaming Recent Happenings Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Gaming Recent Happenings Thread   Other Gaming Recent Happenings Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 7:58 pm

I got uprising today, really love it, I love the choices for all the weapons.
Back to top Go down
Wally325
Super Sonic Rank
Wally325

Male Join date : 2009-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Other Gaming Recent Happenings Thread   Other Gaming Recent Happenings Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 8:17 pm

There's an Avengers Wii-U game coming.

I'm excited, but, apprehensive at the same time. Don't muck it up, Ubisoft.
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Thorn

Male Join date : 2009-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Other Gaming Recent Happenings Thread   Other Gaming Recent Happenings Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:18 pm

Finally completed Metroid Prime 2 and have now moved on to Metroid Prime 3: Corruption.
Back to top Go down
LFshogun564
Super Sonic Rank

Male Join date : 2010-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Other Gaming Recent Happenings Thread   Other Gaming Recent Happenings Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:56 am

I thought corruption seemed really good, but i think that may have been because of the wii controls used in it, but overall i think prime is better
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Other Gaming Recent Happenings Thread   Other Gaming Recent Happenings Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:53 am

Been playing quite a bit of the Rayman Legends Challenges App that was released today. It's essentially an extended version of the demo that we saw earlier this year. I like the fact that there are daily challenges and the game itself is very good so far. I won't give it a rating as I'll save that for when the game is actually released (seriously, I feel so bad for that poor development team. Screw you, Ubisoft).
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Other Gaming Recent Happenings Thread   Other Gaming Recent Happenings Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:24 am

Downloaded the demo for the long-awaited Project X Zone, a Tactical Action-RPG for 3DS with characters from Capcom, Namco and SEGA (before anyone asks, no, there aren't any Sonic characters). Each "character" you see on the grid actually consist of a duo along with an Assist Character you can call in for extra damage. The demo only has five characters I actually recognise: Street Fighter's Ryu and Ken (complete with an awesome remix of Ryu's theme), Kite and Black Rose from .hack and Space Channel 5's Ulala makes an appearance as an assist character. To be fair, two of the other characters are actually exclusive to this game. I don't understand why but then again, this is only a demo. The animations you see for the more powerful moves as a team combo the snot out of the enemy is very fun to watch, especially seeing Ken's Shinryuken followed by Ryu's Metsu Hadouken. I'll go into more detail in the Rating Thread when I inevitably get the game.

In fact, take a look at that attack for yourself. It's like being insanely good at Street Fighter without even trying:
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Other Gaming Recent Happenings Thread   Other Gaming Recent Happenings Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 4:16 pm

Currently downloading the Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies Demo. I've been waiting a very long time for this one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other Gaming Recent Happenings Thread   Other Gaming Recent Happenings Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Other Gaming Recent Happenings Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2