The Sonic Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for all Sonic and Gaming fans alike

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Underrated Sonic Games that you enjoy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
StarlightSonic
Founder
Founder
StarlightSonic

Female Join date : 2009-12-03

Underrated Sonic Games that you enjoy Empty
PostSubject: Underrated Sonic Games that you enjoy   Underrated Sonic Games that you enjoy I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 11:27 pm

Are there any underrated Sonic games that you liked? I'm talking about the ones that may have got bad ratings, or are always overlooked.

Some I liked were:

Sonic Chronicles. Sure it wasn't perfect, and the music wasn't up to the Sonic standard. But It was still good for a first try at an RPG, the dialogue was awesome too. I'm still holding out for a sequel.

Shadow the Hedgehog. This game gets a lot of bad rap. I thought it was good though, the multiple paths and storyline was great.

Sonic 06. *Holds up flame shield* Okay, I know this game is unfinished and broken, but for what it's worth I enjoyed it. The music was amazing too, as were the CGI cutscenes.

There are a lot of underrated Sonic Games out there, but those are the ones that come to mind at the moment.

What about you?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SonicFanGirl2007
Thorn
Thorn

Male Join date : 2009-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Underrated Sonic Games that you enjoy   Underrated Sonic Games that you enjoy I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 11:45 pm

Sonic & The Secret Rings. Now, granted, the name just screams "Exposition" and some of the extra missions I could have gone without but I didn't think it was THAT bad. I would probably give it a 7/10, myself.
Back to top Go down
StarlightSonic
Founder
Founder
StarlightSonic

Female Join date : 2009-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Underrated Sonic Games that you enjoy   Underrated Sonic Games that you enjoy I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 1:55 pm

I loved the Secret Rings, played it through a dozen times. Finding everything is good fun and the Big cameos are cool IMO. I'd love to see a level from it in some Sonic Generations DLC, hopefully Night Palace.

I'd also say Sonic Heroes is quite underrated. I thought it was really good.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SonicFanGirl2007
LFshogun564
Super Sonic Rank

Male Join date : 2010-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Underrated Sonic Games that you enjoy   Underrated Sonic Games that you enjoy I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 2:14 pm

I liked chronicles and heroes!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underrated Sonic Games that you enjoy   Underrated Sonic Games that you enjoy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Underrated Sonic Games that you enjoy
Page 1 of 1