The Sonic Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for all Sonic and Gaming fans alike

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TSD's Gym leader Castle. - Postponed. Looking for help.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
StarlightSonic
Founder
Founder
StarlightSonic

Female Join date : 2009-12-03

TSD's Gym leader Castle. - Postponed. Looking for help. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TSD's Gym leader Castle. - Postponed. Looking for help.   TSD's Gym leader Castle. - Postponed. Looking for help. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:55 pm

Jamy666 wrote:
*Sigh* We need more poké-fan members...

Most of us here are Pokemon fans, some are just inactive or like me don't have the time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SonicFanGirl2007
Jymaru
Jymaru

Female Join date : 2009-12-06

PostSubject: Re: TSD's Gym leader Castle. - Postponed. Looking for help.   TSD's Gym leader Castle. - Postponed. Looking for help. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:57 am

If/when I find a Wii emulator, I'll get PBR and make my team.
Back to top Go down
http://jymaru.deviantart.com
Pikmin Freak
Tails Rank
Pikmin Freak

Male Join date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: TSD's Gym leader Castle. - Postponed. Looking for help.   TSD's Gym leader Castle. - Postponed. Looking for help. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:25 pm

The rules aren't really clear on this, so I'll ask: Is Garchomp banned?
Back to top Go down
Jamy666
Sonic Rank
Jamy666

Male Join date : 2009-12-03

PostSubject: Re: TSD's Gym leader Castle. - Postponed. Looking for help.   TSD's Gym leader Castle. - Postponed. Looking for help. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:27 pm

Pikmin Freak wrote:

No, Garchomp isn't banned, nor is Wobbuffett.
I know they can be known as "Ubers", but they can be defeated just as easy as other pokémon, if you're truly a good trainer.
Back to top Go down
http://Sombrearia@hotmail.co.uk
Pikmin Freak
Tails Rank
Pikmin Freak

PostSubject: Re: TSD's Gym leader Castle. - Postponed. Looking for help.   TSD's Gym leader Castle. - Postponed. Looking for help. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:28 pm

Jamy666 wrote:
Pikmin Freak wrote:

No, Garchomp isn't banned, nor is Wobbuffett.
I know they can be known as "Ubers", but they can be defeated just as easy as other pokémon, if you're truly a good trainer.

Right. I was just considering over two Pokémon to put into my actual pass. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Jamy666
Sonic Rank
Jamy666

PostSubject: Re: TSD's Gym leader Castle. - Postponed. Looking for help.   TSD's Gym leader Castle. - Postponed. Looking for help. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:44 pm

Notice; Pikmin Freak, your Gym battle with Daisy will commence in 16 minutes, I hope you're ready. She maybe the easiest of the Leaders, but you'll be sorry if you're tardy. Wink
Back to top Go down
Jamy666
Sonic Rank
Jamy666

PostSubject: Re: TSD's Gym leader Castle. - Postponed. Looking for help.   TSD's Gym leader Castle. - Postponed. Looking for help. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:12 pm

In a best out of three; Daisy was sweeped 0 - 2 by Pikmin Freak. Congrats, Pikmin Freak, you've obtained your first Badge, the Sprout badge.

I know Daisy was quite easy, but she's only the first Gym Leader here, so don't get cocky. Wink
Back to top Go down
Pikmin Freak
Tails Rank
Pikmin Freak

PostSubject: Re: TSD's Gym leader Castle. - Postponed. Looking for help.   TSD's Gym leader Castle. - Postponed. Looking for help. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:26 pm

Jamy666 wrote:
In a best out of three; Daisy was sweeped 0 - 2 by Pikmin Freak. Congrats, Pikmin Freak, you've obtained your first Badge, the Sprout badge.

I know Daisy was quite easy, but she's only the first Gym Leader here, so don't get cocky. Wink

Haha, good games. If you were wondering what my last Pokémon was, it was Electivire.

Never seen a Ludicolo use Sunny Day before, that was new. XD Anyway, shouldn't it always be sunny in Sunny Park Colosseum? Razz

I've also made two more teams, Ice and Bug. Ice is a hail team, so I'd imagine you'd rather I'd choose that one to add a little mix to the Gym Leaders.

Also, I was just wondering, did you EV train that team? I was wondering how Floatzel dealt so much damage, even with a Choice band it shouldn't of been that much.

Anyway, good games. =D
Back to top Go down
Jamy666
Sonic Rank
Jamy666

PostSubject: Re: TSD's Gym leader Castle. - Postponed. Looking for help.   TSD's Gym leader Castle. - Postponed. Looking for help. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:33 pm

Pikmin Freak wrote:
Jamy666 wrote:

Haha, good games. If you were wondering what my last Pokémon was, it was Electivire.

Never seen a Ludicolo use Sunny Day before, that was new. XD Anyway, shouldn't it always be sunny in Sunny Park Colosseum? Razz

I've also made two more teams, Ice and Bug. Ice is a hail team, so I'd imagine you'd rather I'd choose that one to add a little mix to the Gym Leaders.

Also, I was just wondering, did you EV train that team? I was wondering how Floatzel dealt so much damage, even with a Choice band it shouldn't of been that much.

Anyway, good games. =D

Thanks for telling me, I wondering that. XD

Yep, I bet it was. Unconventional master, tis I.

Have you? They sound cool, to be honest, we're looking for another GYm Leader Team, as Jymaru had to drop out her team. The Bug team sound like a good match. ^^

Daisy's team sucks, I didn't have time to EV train them, I just had get them on a team quickly. What I'm wondering is; how on earth did you get 5/6 shinies in your team, Pikmin Freak..?
Back to top Go down
Pikmin Freak
Tails Rank
Pikmin Freak

PostSubject: Re: TSD's Gym leader Castle. - Postponed. Looking for help.   TSD's Gym leader Castle. - Postponed. Looking for help. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:42 pm

Jamy666 wrote:
Pikmin Freak wrote:
Jamy666 wrote:

Anyway, good games. =D

Thanks for telling me, I wondering that. XD

Yep, I bet it was. Unconventional master, tis I.

Have you? They sound cool, to be honest, we're looking for another GYm Leader Team, as Jymaru had to drop out her team. The Bug team sound like a good match. ^^

Daisy's team sucks, I didn't have time to EV train them, I just had get them on a team quickly. What I'm wondering is; how on earth did you get 5/6 shinies in your team, Pikmin Freak..?

Well, for Floatzel, I luckily found him as a Buizel next to the Feugo (?) Ironworks looking for an Aron. For Electivire, I got it in my brothers fire red remake in the power plant. I gave him a Mewtwo for it. He agreed.

2 were off friends, and the other was off the GTS. =)
Back to top Go down
Jamy666
Sonic Rank
Jamy666

PostSubject: Re: TSD's Gym leader Castle. - Postponed. Looking for help.   TSD's Gym leader Castle. - Postponed. Looking for help. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:49 pm

Lucky you. The best Shinies I've got are my Rhyperior & Pidgeot, which both I caught myself. I may put my Pidgeot back in my team...one day...
I did have a shiny Bellossom, but I give it to my Best freind. I'm sure she's taking care of it. <3

Anyway, are you entering your Bug or Ice team as a Gym leader team..?
Back to top Go down
Pikmin Freak
Tails Rank
Pikmin Freak

PostSubject: Re: TSD's Gym leader Castle. - Postponed. Looking for help.   TSD's Gym leader Castle. - Postponed. Looking for help. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:00 pm

Jamy666 wrote:
Lucky you. The best Shinies I've got are my Rhyperior & Pidgeot, which both I caught myself. I may put my Pidgeot back in my team...one day...
I did have a shiny Bellossom, but I give it to my Best freind. I'm sure she's taking care of it. <3

Anyway, are you entering your Bug or Ice team as a Gym leader team..?

Hmm, I'm not sure. Next time I'm on Diamond/Pearl/Platinum I'll use my Coin Toss app!

Bug = Head
Ice = Tails?
Back to top Go down
Jamy666
Sonic Rank
Jamy666

PostSubject: Re: TSD's Gym leader Castle. - Postponed. Looking for help.   TSD's Gym leader Castle. - Postponed. Looking for help. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:26 am

tSD Gym leader Castle has been postponed until May, then will be full reinstated.
This is due to myself being the only Gym Leader, & my connection won't be sorted until then.

Of course, if anyone wishes to help & take over in the mean time, you may do so.
I would just like one badge to stay; The Plunder badge - which is the Water-type gym.

The rest you may alter how you see fit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TSD's Gym leader Castle. - Postponed. Looking for help.   TSD's Gym leader Castle. - Postponed. Looking for help. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TSD's Gym leader Castle. - Postponed. Looking for help.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sonic Dimension :: Other Gaming :: Pokémon-
Jump to: