The Sonic Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for all Sonic and Gaming fans alike

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rate the last game you played

Go down 
+8
Evolia the Wolf
K2SonicFan
LFshogun564
Jamy666
Jymaru
Wally325
Tails321
StarlightSonic
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Wally325
Super Sonic Rank
Wally325

Male Join date : 2009-12-27

Rate the last game you played - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:14 pm

Thorn wrote:
Wally325 wrote:
Super Mario Bros. 9/10

I can get to world 5 without stopping or losing a life, it's a big change from New Super Mario Bros, though.
Not a fan of the Warp Zone in World 4, then?

Thats how I get to world 5. The furthest I've got is 5-2..
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Thorn

Male Join date : 2009-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 8:27 pm

Wally325 wrote:
Thorn wrote:
Wally325 wrote:
Super Mario Bros. 9/10

I can get to world 5 without stopping or losing a life, it's a big change from New Super Mario Bros, though.

You do know that you can warp from World 4 to World 8 though, right?
Back to top Go down
Wally325
Super Sonic Rank
Wally325

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:07 pm

Thorn wrote:
Wally325 wrote:
Thorn wrote:
Wally325 wrote:
Super Mario Bros. 9/10

You do know that you can warp from World 4 to World 8 though, right?

...Eh?!
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 10:27 am

In Level 4-2, after the lowering platforms, you'll see three blocks. There are invisible coin blocks underneath them. Get the middle one and the right one but unless you're small Mario, DO NOT hit the left one. So after getting the invisible blocks to appear, jump on them and hit the left block. A vine will appear which will take you to another Warp Zone.
Back to top Go down
LFshogun564
Super Sonic Rank

Male Join date : 2010-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 2:16 pm

Cool!

and thorn... you were in ONM again! by name for a AR mii pic from some film.
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:00 pm

LFshogun564 wrote:
Cool!

and thorn... you were in ONM again! by name for a AR mii pic from some film.
I saw. That's the third time now. ^_^
Back to top Go down
StarlightSonic
Founder
Founder
StarlightSonic

Female Join date : 2009-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 8:59 pm

Pokémon Red - 9/10

So nostalgic.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SonicFanGirl2007
Thorn
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 1:21 pm

The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask - N64 - 8/10

Certainly one of the more creepy Zelda games. With the contant use of time travel and having to remember to pick things up again and again, it can get a little repetitive but you've only got three days until the moon crashes into the Earth so hop to it. Once you know what to do a specific points in the timeline, it can get quite addictive, too.
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 6:43 pm

Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins - Game Boy - 9/10

A great sequel to an already great game. And it's the introduction of Wario which is a big plus.

Kirby's Epic Yarn - Wii - 9/10

Not only one of the best Kirby games I've ever played, it's also one of the best Wii games I've played ever. Screw the nay-sayers who criticised it for being too childish and easy. They obviously don't know a charming game when they see it.
Back to top Go down
StarlightSonic
Founder
Founder
StarlightSonic

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 2:01 pm

Sonic Battle - GBA - 9/10

Brilliant game. Fast paced, challenging, and loads to do. It's like a portable Smash Bros, but with Sonic characters.
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:21 pm

Team Fortress 2 - PC - 7/10

It's a great first-person shooter but it's more enjoyable with friends.
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:17 pm

Bayonetta - Xbox 360 - 8/10

The only reason this doesn't get a higher score is because I can't really get my head around the plot. Something about Bayonetta being found in the ocean and having amnesia but then she's a demon fighting off angels because they're resurrecting an evil God and... my head hurts.

But I can excuse it because the game itself is really fun. Fast paced, funny and makes references to quite a lot of games. My favourite one being Luka's four girlfriends who are named after some females from games: Claire (Resident Evil), Trish (Devil May Cry), Silvia (Viewtiful Joe) and Ammy (Okami). Bayonetta herself even says, "Dancing-A-Go-Go, Baby," which is a throwback to Viewtiful Joe's catchphrase "Henshin-A-Go-Go, Baby." It's most likely because the company who made this game were originally Clover Studios who were with Capcom before becoming Platinum Games and being affiliated with SEGA. But there are film references and SEGA references as well.
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 7:22 pm

Batman: Arkham City - Xbox 360 - 9/10.

A spiritual successor to Arkham Asylum. That was my favourite game of 2009 and this one is even better. Plays just as well, the open world environment is very fitting and its story is even better than before. Playing as Catwoman for the first time is fun though her combat could be improved, plus The Joker is as entertaining as always. Can't wait to be able to play as Robin.
Back to top Go down
LFshogun564
Super Sonic Rank

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:33 pm

I been watching tobuscus's lets plays of it and it looks really good, hope it comes to wii u
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:26 pm

LFshogun564 wrote:
I been watching tobuscus's lets plays of it and it looks really good, hope it comes to wii u
It will be. I have a feeling it'll be a launch title.
Back to top Go down
LFshogun564
Super Sonic Rank

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:06 am

well ill be getting it
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:43 pm

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Xbox 360 - 8.5/10

CoD may have some of the most annoying fans in the world, but I can't deny the games are fun. And this game is no exception.
Back to top Go down
Wally325
Super Sonic Rank
Wally325

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 4:44 pm

Thorn wrote:

CoD may have some of the most annoying fans in the world, but I can't deny the games are fun. And this game is no exception.

There was two dudes in my class who took the day off school the day it came out just to play it. Surely thats taking things abit far? Just for a game?

Also I might get TF2 when my PC is fixed. Want some games?
Back to top Go down
StarlightSonic
Founder
Founder
StarlightSonic

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 6:06 pm

The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D - 3DS - 8/10

The 3D is really nice, I don't find myself using that much though (the battery life sucks). The enhanced graphics impress me more though, maybe this time I'll actually get through the Water Temple.

Sonic Generations - Xbox 360 - 10/10

It was everything I expected it to be and more. It's quickly become my favourite game ever.
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 6:23 pm

Wally325 wrote:
Thorn wrote:

There was two dudes in my class who took the day off school the day it came out just to play it. Surely thats taking things abit far? Just for a game?

Also I might get TF2 when my PC is fixed. Want some games?
I can beat that. When Black Ops came out last year, my friend called her boyfriend and he answered with "I'm playing Black Ops, stop calling," and hung up. How they're still together, I have no idea.

And yes, I'd be up for playing TF2. Be warned, though, finding matches isn't easy.
Back to top Go down
LFshogun564
Super Sonic Rank

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:39 pm

Is MW3 good? A lot of people have been complaining about it and saying its no different from MW2
Back to top Go down
Wally325
Super Sonic Rank
Wally325

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 11:12 pm

LFshogun564 wrote:
Is MW3 good? A lot of people have been complaining about it and saying its no different from MW2

That's not what I've been hearing, apparently it's the perfect mx of CoD 4 & 5 Which is pretty good.
Back to top Go down
LFshogun564
Super Sonic Rank

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 7:50 am

[quote="Wally325"][quote="LFshogun564"]Is MW3 good? A lot of people have been complaining about it and saying its no different from MW2[/quote]

[color=red] That's not what I've been hearing, apparently it's the perfect mx of CoD 4 & 5 Which is pretty good.[/color][/quote]

I've been hearing it pales in comparison to MW2
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 6:33 pm

Super Mario 3D Land - 3DS - 9/10

Nintendo weren't kidding around. The 3D actually does help in the platforming. An absolutely fantastic game.

Now, I would give a rating to Skyward Sword but I'm going to wait on that. Mario will be pretty much the same thing throughout the entire game (which is just fine, by the way) but Zelda games are constantly changing and I'd like to give a proper rating once I'm either a lot further than right now or when I downright finish the story.
Back to top Go down
LFshogun564
Super Sonic Rank

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 8:13 pm

I'm not getting it till christmas! i want it now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rate the last game you played
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next