The Sonic Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for all Sonic and Gaming fans alike

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rate the last game you played

Go down 
+8
Evolia the Wolf
K2SonicFan
LFshogun564
Jamy666
Jymaru
Wally325
Tails321
StarlightSonic
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
StarlightSonic
Founder
Founder
StarlightSonic

Female Join date : 2009-12-03

Rate the last game you played Empty
PostSubject: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:27 pm

Simple really. Rate the last game you played out of ten and say what you think of it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SonicFanGirl2007
Tails321
Tails Rank
Tails321

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:19 pm

I know this is not a Sonic catagory but...

Sonic Advance 3 on GBA - 9/10
One of my most favorite Sonic games, as well as GBA games. I always have fun playing this one.

Edit: my mistake, the last game I played was Sonic Rush on DS, I give it a 9/10. One of my favorite DS games, fast and fun.

This and Sonic Advance 3 were the only games I've played so far today, which is why I mixed them up.
Back to top Go down
StarlightSonic
Founder
Founder
StarlightSonic

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:43 am

Super Mario Galaxy 2 - 9/10

It's pretty good, and there's nice variety from the first one. It's more or less the same thing though. What really cinches it for me is Yoshi, he's the main reason I was interested in the game to be honest.
It's also nice that you can swtich to Luigi in some galaxys. I do prefer Luigi over Mario.
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Thorn

Male Join date : 2009-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 8:54 am

SonicFanGirl wrote:
Super Mario Galaxy 2 - 9/10

It's pretty good, and there's nice variety from the first one. It's more or less the same thing though. What really cinches it for me is Yoshi, he's the main reason I was interested in the game to be honest.
It's also nice that you can swtich to Luigi in some galaxys. I do prefer Luigi over Mario.

Just wait until you defeat Bowser for the first time, then... I won't spoil it.

Mega Man 3 - NES

One of the hardest games in the entire series but that only makes it better. The game also suffers from slowdown due to graphical limitations but it's not a game-breaker. 9/10.
Back to top Go down
StarlightSonic
Founder
Founder
StarlightSonic

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:14 am

Sonic Heroes - 9/10

Great Sonic game, I don't understand why so many people hate it.
Back to top Go down
Wally325
Super Sonic Rank
Wally325

Male Join date : 2009-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:34 pm

Guitar Hero: World Tour
8/10

It's good, although, I've found that the playlist gets really old quickly.
Back to top Go down
Jymaru
Jymaru

Female Join date : 2009-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:50 pm

Luminous Arc 2 10/10

It's pure epicness. Then again, I love stories like that with graphics like that and isometric TatRPGs like that.
Back to top Go down
http://jymaru.deviantart.com
Jamy666
Sonic Rank
Jamy666

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:20 pm

Pokémon Blue (Game Boy, released 1996) - 9/10
(Yeah, I've been playing retro games, lately.)

Though, it contains much less then it's successors; I find the first and second generations of Pokémon superior to the latest installments. Their simplistic graphics, rarity ratios, and interesting glitches, makes them games I could play for years, and actually have done so.
In fact, when you look at the new Pokémon Black and White, it makes it feel...almost unlikely they're from the same series.
A bit later, I'm going connect it to my Pokémon Stadium (1 and/or 2), and play the mini-games. =3

On a side note; I just got a Mew yesterday, without using a cheat cartridge. If you want to know how catch Mew on B/R/Y, ask me. =3
Back to top Go down
http://Sombrearia@hotmail.co.uk
Jymaru
Jymaru

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:25 pm

Jamy666 wrote:
On a side note; I just got a Mew yesterday, without using a cheat cartridge. If you want to know how catch Mew on B/R/Y, ask me. =3

Tell me~~~~
Back to top Go down
Jamy666
Sonic Rank
Jamy666

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:43 pm

Jymaru wrote:
Jamy666 wrote:

Tell me~~~~

Simple, you use the "Mew Glitch" which is at Nugget Bridge, and this is how you do it.
1. Make sure you have an Abra any other Pokémon that knows TELEPORT, or a Pokémon that knows FLY.
2. Make you haven't fought the trainer in the patch of grass, just left of Nugget Bridge.
3. Make sure you haven't faced any of the trainers in Cerulean City Gym, yet.
Now this bit a little tricky, so you'll need save just before during it, to make sure you don't mess up by mistake; Go above, and just outside the Trainer just left of the bridge with the Pokémon that can Fly or Teleport, then take one step down and quickly press start. If done right, that trainer wouldn't of noticed you yet. Then, use TELEPORT (or FLY), to take you back to Cerulean City's Pokémon centre. Now, as you'll probably notice, you might not be able to go to menu, that is because the game thinks you're in a battle, so anyway, go into Misty's gym and battle any trainer there and beat them. Now finally, go to nugget bridge. Once you go far enough up, you'll notice your menu will suddenly pop-up, once it does press start, and you should be in a battle with a level 7 - level 15 Mew now. Now it's up to you to catch it. Good luck. =3
Back to top Go down
http://Sombrearia@hotmail.co.uk
Jymaru
Jymaru

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:45 pm

*follows instructions rigorously*

Hehe, now I stand a chance of completeing my Pokedex.
Back to top Go down
StarlightSonic
Founder
Founder
StarlightSonic

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:04 pm

Silent Hill 4: The Room - 7/10

I've never played a Silent Hill game but the series has always interested me. I found the game in a box of stuff my parents were gonna throw out so I decided to play it.
It's pretty good, and very interesting. It's the kind of game that keeps you playing because you want to find out what happens next. It's pretty darn creepy too. It also has a nice soundtrack.
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:14 pm

Mario Kart 64.

Not my favourite Mario Kart game as it does have its problems. The red shell for example doesn't entirely follow the course and often ends up bumping into walls. Still a barrel of fun with multiplayer, though. 6/10.
Back to top Go down
StarlightSonic
Founder
Founder
StarlightSonic

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:47 pm

Sonic 2 - 10/10

One of my favourite Sonic games, I can't fault it.
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:46 pm

LEGO Harry Potter

Not bad so far. The game covers the first four years at Hogwarts (I can expect a sequel with the remaining years in the future). Interesting and clever puzzles, very wide variety of characters (though you've come to expect such things from LEGO games) and of course, the cutscenes are hilarious to watch (though you'll need knowledge of the books and/or films to understand them). It is quite short, though. I've already reached Year 2.

8/10 but I'll give it another rating once I've finished the main story.

Last edited by Thorn on Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StarlightSonic
Founder
Founder
StarlightSonic

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:32 pm

Sonic CD - 10/10

One of my favourite Sonic games. I love the anime style opening and ending too.
Back to top Go down
Wally325
Super Sonic Rank
Wally325

Male Join date : 2009-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 5:16 pm

Mario Kart Wii 8/10
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:14 pm

I'll rate two games.

Mega Man 4 - NES - 7/10
Quite possibly the easiest Mega Man game I've ever played but I've got experience with the series so that probably helped. It's still fun to play in short bursts.

Kirby's Adventure - NES - 9/10
The longest NES game I've ever played, it is huge amounts of fun. Great bosses, awesome power-ups, catchy music and a good level of challenge behind it. Not bad for a game starring a pink blob.
Back to top Go down
Jymaru
Jymaru

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:15 pm

Rance 6 - 7/10

It would be so much better without the hentai >_<
Back to top Go down
StarlightSonic
Founder
Founder
StarlightSonic

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:03 pm

Kingdom Hearts - 7/10

Finally at Halloween Town. It's awesome.
Back to top Go down
Jymaru
Jymaru

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:45 pm

Pokemon Black Beta Part 1 - 6/10

The graphics aren't my scene, and the Pokemon are replicas of replicas. The 3-on-3 kinda sucks, and I don't like any of the Starters. However, the new battle system is okay, and you no longer have to go halfway through town to go to a Mart (I shan't comment on overall gameplay, because Pokemon Betas always play like Swiss Cheese)

Just my IMO
Back to top Go down
LFshogun564
Super Sonic Rank

Male Join date : 2010-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:06 pm

Sid Meiers Civ 4 9/10 just awsome.
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:26 pm

Mega Man: Maverick Hunter X - PSP - 8/10
This is a remake of Mega Man X (that isn't a Roman Numeral, by the way) on SNES with a couple of differences. But the basic concept is there, defeat the eight Maverick Robots and gain their weapons BUT there are four hidden body part locations that help your performance. The PSP remake has body part locations that are partially different from the SNES version. In true Mega Man fashion, once the eight robots are beaten, the final levels open to the final boss. Sigma's Palace however is entirely different from the SNES version. Add to that the decent voice acting, challenging gameplay and an overall good time and this is a great game.
Back to top Go down
LFshogun564
Super Sonic Rank

Male Join date : 2010-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 5:01 pm

you like mega man then?
Back to top Go down
StarlightSonic
Founder
Founder
StarlightSonic

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:35 pm

Audiosurf - 8/10

Simple, yet addictive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rate the last game you played
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next