The Sonic Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for all Sonic and Gaming fans alike

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rate the last game you played

Go down 
+8
Evolia the Wolf
K2SonicFan
LFshogun564
Jamy666
Jymaru
Wally325
Tails321
StarlightSonic
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Jymaru
Jymaru

Female Join date : 2009-12-06

Rate the last game you played - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:37 pm

Trouble At Bay Alpha (As in, the playthrough I do when I'm editing the thing)

Without any bias, I can easily give it 9/10... If I can laugh at my own jokes, I know it's good °∀°
Back to top Go down
http://jymaru.deviantart.com
LFshogun564
Super Sonic Rank

Male Join date : 2010-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:58 am

Sid Meiers Civ 4 - Warlords 9.5/10

an epic of epic epicness
Back to top Go down
Wally325
Super Sonic Rank
Wally325

Male Join date : 2009-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:25 pm

LFshogun564 wrote:

an epic of epic epicness

... Scott Pilgrim Vs. The world...?
Back to top Go down
LFshogun564
Super Sonic Rank

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:27 pm

Yep thats what I got it from. In NYC there was this HUGE poster for it and it just had a picture of him and said an epic of epic epicness and it was like 20 stories big. it was epic and so is civ 4 warlords
Back to top Go down
Wally325
Super Sonic Rank
Wally325

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:33 pm

LFshogun564 wrote:

Yep thats what I got it from. In NYC there was this HUGE poster for it and it just had a picture of him and said an epic of epic epicness and it was like 20 stories big. it was epic and so is civ 4 warlords

...So..... Have you thought about going to see it with me yet...? Please?
Back to top Go down
StarlightSonic
Founder
Founder
StarlightSonic

Female Join date : 2009-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:59 am

Dino Crisis - 9/10

Awesome game, completed it dozens of times. Same with the second one. Too bad the third one sucked though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SonicFanGirl2007
Thorn
Thorn

Male Join date : 2009-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:28 am

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World - 8/10.
Reminiscent of classic beat-em-up games such as Double Dragon, River City Ransom and even a bit of Streets Of Rage, this is a timeless game and will keep on the edge of your seat. It also has RPG elements that fit surprisingly well. The lack of online co-op is a bummer but Ubisoft have done a terrific job. And just like the books and movie, there are video game references out the wazoo. Like an (expensive) item that boosts your attack speed called "Speedy The Porcupine" as well as tons of references to Super Mario Bros. Definitely worth downloading.
Back to top Go down
K2SonicFan
Sonic Rank
K2SonicFan

Male Join date : 2010-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:14 am

SATBK- 7/10...

ONLY Cause them main story is easy if you level up, Not including the bonus missions! Neutral
Back to top Go down
Jymaru
Jymaru

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:31 pm

Dragon Quest IX - 9/10

The plot is rather confusing, as I don't know what's coming next. I should look for a DQ wiki...
The gameplay is great, and the custom characters stuff is epicsauce

The World Ends With You - 10/10

Epic plot, sweet gameplay that even works for lefties like myself. AND it has Minamimoto. Run and hide, people! >=D
Back to top Go down
LFshogun564
Super Sonic Rank

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:06 pm

lefties are cool!
Back to top Go down
Jymaru
Jymaru

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:08 pm

Yay!

I'm wondering... should I play TWEWY or DQIX tonight? Tough decision...
Back to top Go down
LFshogun564
Super Sonic Rank

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:11 pm

there is the third option that you play them both until 4am tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Jymaru
Jymaru

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:12 pm

No, 'cause once I start playing, I get stuck into it and can't stop until too tired

I might just level grind in LA2...
Back to top Go down
LFshogun564
Super Sonic Rank

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:14 pm

well, whatever floats your boat i guess
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:13 pm

Sonic Adventure - 7/10 (Xbox LIVE version).

Fun as it is, I can't rate it higher than that due to it's glitches and spazzy camera. That sort of thing would be fine for the Dreamcast considering SA was pretty much a Dreamcast tech-demo but you think they would have fixed that for the LIVE Arcade version... which they didn't. Still, at 800 points, it's still worth my money.
Back to top Go down
Jymaru
Jymaru

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:24 am

The World Ends With You - 10/10

Excellent game. I'm in Week 2 now and Sho's made his appearance. Yay Sho!
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:20 pm

X-Men Origins: Wolverine - 7/10.
Weird. A movie tie-in game that's... good? Especially since the movie it's based on sucked? Hey, stranger things have happened.
Not a game for squeamish. It is rated an 18 for a good reason. It has its fair share of glitches, however. Playing earlier, I threw a guy off a building and could see him just levitating there. Still classified as a kill but... weird. Still, it's Wolverine so it's awesome (shut up, it's a good reason). Add to that you can unlock the classic Wolverine X-Men costume and it's instant win.
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:08 pm

Double postage.

Kirby's Dreamland 3 - SNES
Dark Matter has taken over the Planet Pop Star and it's up to Kirby to get rid of him. Kirby has a bunch of different animal friends to help him. Rick the Hamster, Pitch the Bird, Nago the Cat, Kine the Fish, Coo the Owl and ChuChu the... bubble-gum, maybe? They each have their own abilities on their own. Kine can swin better, Nago has a triple jump, ChuChu can climb ceilings and so on.
What do you think of when you think Kirby. Copy Ability. Just like in almost all Kirby games, Kirby can swallow enemies and copy their powers BUT he has a different ability depending on which animal friend he has at the time which you can see here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMtKVObi5wU

Every level has a secret mission as well. They range from rescuing somebody, finding objects scattered throughout the level (one of those includes finding pieces of ROB the robot), finishing the level with a certain animal and many more. All required to fully finish the game. Great fun, very colourful and awesome music to make it my favourite Kirby game of all. 9/10.
Back to top Go down
Evolia the Wolf
Tails Rank
Evolia the Wolf

Female Join date : 2010-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:43 pm

Might be old school, but whatever.

Sonic Heroes, 10-12

"Its a pretty sweet game! I don't have problem with teh controls at all, or the graphics. Voice acting is alright and the music is jammin'! The only problem I had was the fact the camera stuck in awkward places or my team mates kept bouncing everywhere they shouldn't when it came to the switches in Rail Canyon. Other than that, it's a freakin' A game and deserves respect. I don't care what anyone else says, the Sonic games still rock. They just need to be looked at a different and undertsnading angle."
Back to top Go down
http://Chaotixcentral.ownbb.com
Thorn
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:22 pm

Paper Mario - N64
One of the only RPG series I actually like, It's fun, straightforward, witty and overall a good time. Some of the puzzles are both clever and confusing. Simply put, you'll feel like an idiot when you look it up.
It's a shame it was overlooked. But then again, it was released in 2001, around the time when people were looking forward to the Gamecube. In any case, get a spare 1,000 Wii points if you can. 8/10.
Back to top Go down
StarlightSonic
Founder
Founder
StarlightSonic

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:48 pm

Okami - 10/10

One of my favourite Wii games. I love the graphics and style.
Back to top Go down
Wally325
Super Sonic Rank
Wally325

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:02 pm

^ I want that game!!

Sonic Colours

9/10

I am RUBBISH at it. But in the wise, wise wwords of SFG,

'Just because you suck at a game, dosen't make it bad.'
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 5:46 pm

Again, I shall rate two games.

Sonic Colours - Wii - 7.5/10
It has its flaws but overall it's a good experience. I kind of like that its story is short because that means it doesn't out-stay its welcome. And let's face it, stories in Sonic games have been kind of too lengthly as of late. Add to that that Sonic's new voice is more awesome than every other voice he's had and I think it's a good step-up for the series.

GoldenEye 007 - Wii - 7/10
Despite the fact that it's a remake of an N64 game, it feels more like Call Of Duty, like how the game seems more scripted instead of the freedom of the N64 version. That said, I like it more than Call Of Duty but it's a game that not everyone will have a taste for.
Back to top Go down
StarlightSonic
Founder
Founder
StarlightSonic

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 8:24 pm

Silent Hill 3 - 7/10
The only bad thing is the camera.
Back to top Go down
Jymaru
Jymaru

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:43 pm

Golden Sun: Dark Dawn 10/10

Completed it twice now. I love GS games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rate the last game you played
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next