The Sonic Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for all Sonic and Gaming fans alike

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Animal Crossing official thread.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamy666
Sonic Rank
Jamy666

Male Join date : 2009-12-03

Animal Crossing official thread. Empty
PostSubject: Animal Crossing official thread.   Animal Crossing official thread. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:24 am

With Animal Crossing 3DS coming out some time this year, I thought I'd make a thread commemorating this.

In this thread we may discuss from the first Animal Forest, on the N64 only released in Japan. To the newest arrival, soon to reach our shores.

Also, you may also this thread to double as a F.C. hub for said game series, as well as giving any tip of the trades you may ask for.

Now, for all those of whom have yet seen the preview video for it, this the easiest source I can find for it:
http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/34037/best-games-of-2012-5-animal-crossing-3d/
*Katakana alert*
Sorry it's from this site, just open up the video, to get the best experience from it.

Remember. With this thread is place, all AC stuff goes hither. =)
Enjoy & discuss.

A.C. F.C.:
--City Folk--

--Wild World--

A.C. Tips:

----
Back to top Go down
http://Sombrearia@hotmail.co.uk
LFshogun564
Super Sonic Rank

Male Join date : 2010-08-18

Animal Crossing official thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing official thread.   Animal Crossing official thread. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:24 pm

I've never owned an animal crossing game before, but i borrowed my friends wild world for a while years ago and quite liked it, im looking forward to the 3ds version
Back to top Go down

Animal Crossing official thread.
Page 1 of 1