The Sonic Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for all Sonic and Gaming fans alike

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rate the last game you played

Go down 
+8
Evolia the Wolf
K2SonicFan
LFshogun564
Jamy666
Jymaru
Wally325
Tails321
StarlightSonic
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Wally325
Super Sonic Rank
Wally325

Male Join date : 2009-12-27

Rate the last game you played - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 1:21 pm

LFshogun564 wrote:
I'm not getting it till christmas! i want it now!

I really hope your talking about 3D Land and not Skyward Sword..
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Thorn

Male Join date : 2009-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:50 pm

Just occurred to me that I haven't rated this one yet, so here goes.

Sonic Generations - Xbox 360 - 8.5/10.
Easily one of the best in the series, and certainly the best 3D game. There are rare moments when the controls won't initially respond to the press of the button but it's easy to overlook. And the level designs are really creative, despite the fact that they're running off existing templates. Though I really wish they put in more levels. I know that kind of thing is what DLC is for but it's still a glaring issue, though the chosen levels are, for the most part good choices. It's a collection of Sonic's best and worst, but it works pretty well and although nostalgia alone won't be able to carry the Sonic franchise entirely, it's a great tribute to the last twenty years, even though we most likely won't see Classic Sonic again. Worth a look.
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 4:21 pm

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 - Xbox 360 - 9/10

Like I said before, an already brilliant game made even better.
Back to top Go down
LFshogun564
Super Sonic Rank

Male Join date : 2010-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:50 pm

skyward sword - 9.5/10

I LOVE THIS!
Back to top Go down
NinjaKirky15
Tails Rank
NinjaKirky15

Male Join date : 2011-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 10:00 am

LFshogun564 wrote:
skyward sword - 9.5/10
ONLY 9.5!? more like 10/10 :)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NinjaKirky15?feature=mhee
StarlightSonic
Founder
Founder
StarlightSonic

Female Join date : 2009-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:18 pm

Sonic Generations - 3DS - 9/10

Not quite as good as it's HD brother but still lots of fun. The main story mode is very short, but they levels are a bit more challenging and there are a lot of missions to do. The game also looks very nice. Essential for Sonic fans.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SonicFanGirl2007
Thorn
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:05 pm

Zen Pinball - 3DS - 7/10
A very impressive game even if it is just pinball. Four nice looking tables, 3D looks nice and it's just a really relaxing game to play. But I'd only recommend it if you genuinely enjoy pinball in general like I do.

3D Classics: Kirby's Adventure - 3DS - 8/10
While the 3D isn't as impressive as ExciteBike, it is nice to see a 3D Classic that actually is a classic (seriously, has anybody here actually played Urban Champion? Didn't think so).
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:26 pm

Yoshi's Island - GBA - 8/10
A great platformer with excellent visuals and music.

Mario Kart: Super Circuit - GBA - 8/10
While turning is a bit of an issue, it's easy to get used to.

Metroid Fusion - GBA - 9/10
More linear than other Metroid titles but serves as a great introduction to the series for new players.

Zelda: The Minish Cap - GBA - 9/10
Still as great as it ever was.

Wario Land 4 - GBA - 6/10
An okay experience though it doesn't really draw me in very well.

F-Zero: Maximum Velocity - GBA - 4/10
Considering how much I love F-Zero, I was rather disappointed to be honest. The handling on these cars is terrible. Also, where is Capt. Falcon?

Mario Vs. Donkey Kong - GBA - 6/10
A clever platformer/puzzler. Worth a look.

Kirby & The Amazing Mirror - GBA - 9/10
Surprisingly my favourite of the free games.

WarioWare, Inc. - GBA - 8/10
I've always loved the WarioWare series as it's tons of fun in 5 seconds. It does get crazy difficult later on but experience won't hold me back.

Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones - GBA - 3/10
To be fair, I've never really liked Strategy games. This one is purely a difference of opinion.
Back to top Go down
LFshogun564
Super Sonic Rank

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:18 pm

Im saviuing the minish cap until ive got nothing to play so i can concentrate on it
Back to top Go down
Wally325
Super Sonic Rank
Wally325

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:47 pm

I'm greatly enjoying Kirby too.
I am dissapointed with the GBA games, alot of them aren't great. Then again, that was my firat impression of the other free titles. I can see Minish Cap growing on me, but I've got TWO other Zelda adventures to complete. We'll see what happens.
Back to top Go down
LFshogun564
Super Sonic Rank

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:35 pm

What are the two? skyward sword and?
Back to top Go down
Wally325
Super Sonic Rank
Wally325

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:40 pm

LFshogun564 wrote:
What are the two? skyward sword and?
Ocarina. Probably going to trade it in though.
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 1:03 pm

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Xbox 360 - 7/10

A pretty good title so far. The combat is decent, the wise-cracks are funny though can get old after a while and the game has four different Spider-Men:

-The Spider-Man we're used to.
-The Ultimate Spider-Man AKA. Venom Suit Spidey who focuses more on strength
-The Year 2099 Spider-Man who focuses more on speed.
-And the Noir Spider-Man who focuses more on stealth.

A couple of problems include the camera being an issue and web-swinging controls being a little off. Overall, it could be a whole lot better but it's by no means terrible. Only recommended for hardcore fans.
Back to top Go down
StarlightSonic
Founder
Founder
StarlightSonic

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:34 pm

Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games - Wii - 7/10

Pretty good fun. I especially like the Equestrian and Dream Trampoline events. Now if only I had someone to play it with... *foreveralone*
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:53 pm

Kirby's Adventure Wii - Wii - 8/10

In a rare case of familiarity and new experiences, this game truly brings Kirby back to his roots. While the suck-up powerup gameplay is still as present as ever, it's the new features they bring that make this game so great and it's not just in the new powers on offer. For example, the Stone ability not only turns Kirby into a rock, it also allows him to use an uppercut when holding Up. But the really good ones are the occasional Ultra Powers. These range from things like a giant sword being used to defeat enemies and break up the environment or summoning a fire dragon or even controlling a giant plasma ball. The Co-Op is also a good experience allowing others to join in as either Meta Knight, King Dedede, Waddle Dee or perhaps another Kirby. Having tried all of these, it's a better idea to just have another Kirby along, though the other characters aren't bad either. A really great game for the Wii to end off on.
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:26 pm

3D Classics: Kid Icarus - 3DS - 8/10
Got it for free with the Club's deal (as did many others). While the 3D doesn't add much, the enhanced backgrounds are a nice addition and the game itself is really good too. It's difficult but the good kind of difficult.
Back to top Go down
StarlightSonic
Founder
Founder
StarlightSonic

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:08 pm

Kingdom Hearts 2 - PS2 - 9/10

Really enjoying this game. It improves on the first one a lot.
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:01 pm

Sonic CD - XBLA - 6/10
Well, I'm glad I finally got to experience this game. The music is great, the addition of Tails was a good touch and it is overall very good but... to be honest, I really don't get why people say this is the greatest game in the series. Some levels are an absolute nightmare (I'm looking at you, Wacky Workbench). Overall, I'm a bit disappointed but like I said, I'm glad I got to play it and I'll probably keep playing for a while.
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:25 pm

The Simpsons Arcade - XBLA - 7/10
A shallow game on its own but more fun with more people (thank goodness online co-op is included).
Back to top Go down
LFshogun564
Super Sonic Rank

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:06 pm

NHL 2k8 - 8/10

One of the last great american sports games by 2k, and i still prefer it to the newer versions
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 1:51 pm

Super Mario Galaxy 2 - Wii - 9/10

In my opinion, the second best game on the console.
Back to top Go down
StarlightSonic
Founder
Founder
StarlightSonic

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:25 pm

Kingdom Hearts - PS2 - 8/10

Finished this game again just because.
It really is a very good game, if you like Disney and/or action RPGs you should definitely play it.
I'd say the only faults are the camera, and the fact you can't skip the cutscenes. It's kinda annoying having to watch a long cutscene over and over when you keep dying at a hard boss. Thankfully that's fixed in the second game.

Either way, brilliant game overall.
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 9:08 pm

Donkey Kong Country - SNES - 9/10

It seems like every time I play this game, I am reminded of why it's so great. Great and challenging gameplay, amazing graphics for its time and a timeless soundtrack. Seriously, who doesn't know this theme by now? Clicky
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:58 pm

Bomberman Blast - WiiWare - 8/10

Bomberman is a series I've never been good at, yet never turn down the chance to play. This game is a real blast (and I promise I'll never describe a Bomberman game like that ever again).
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:03 pm

Mari0 - PC - 9/10

A genius combination of Super Mario Bros. and Portal. Check out this trailer: Click Here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last game you played   Rate the last game you played - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rate the last game you played
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next